The Official Brian Jennings Experience

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I would seriously rock his jersey.

-9fA
  • Black59Razor
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by Black59Razor:
The only two people I would let date my Mom are Patrick Willis and Brian Jennings.

Patrick Willis could date your mom whether you let him or not....

Have you ever looked in his eyes? It's like the first time I heard the Beatles...
THE GREATEST LONG SNAPPER OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only two people I would let date my Mom are Patrick Willis and Brian Jennings.

Have you ever looked in his eyes? It's like the first time I heard the Beatles...

Hah! Well played sir well played. Could someone photoshop a picture of Brian Jennings as a centaur? I mean lets face it, that is pretty much exactly what he is. This thread is a truth zone, and the world needs to be shown the truth of Mr. Jennings.
I bet we could trade Brian Jennings for a first round draft pick.
I had my picture taken with him last year in St Louis, he was really nice...
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by elbolitas49ers:
I had my picture taken with him last year in St Louis, he was really nice...

Do you have proof of this? It could be worth millions.
Originally posted by boast:

Rill....Hawrrey.
Originally posted by OX49er253:

Hah! Well played sir well played. Could someone photoshop a picture of Brian Jennings as a centaur? I mean lets face it, that is pretty much exactly what he is. This thread is a truth zone, and the world needs to be shown the truth of Mr. Jennings.

Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by OX49er253:

Awesome Centaur......but I think we all know that is simply just a fat man, an imitator. Brian Jennings the master of Yoga, and general bad assery is a much more majestic centaur.
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Brian is so good, he's the only person that I know of that can have his cake, and eat it too...

Looks like Ellen with a beard.
Can anyone find a clip of the hit Brian Jennings made last game? I mean seriously it was awesome.
lol awesome
Lately I have seen a lot of talk in this forum about Crabtree, about Smith and Hill why discuss these nobodies when we could be in for a real thrill. Better than a book by Ian Fleming lets disccus Brian Jennings!
Share 49ersWebzone