LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

Think Shaun Hill goes to Minnesota with a Chip on his shoulder?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Think Shaun Hill goes to Minnesota with a Chip on his shoulder?

As we all know, this was the first NFL team he "played" for. Never been activated in a game. Until the infamous "KNEEL DOWN" That's all they used him for was one pathetic kneel down.

Do you think Shaun Hill goes into this game thinking, you guys cut me, and now I am the starting QB of the greatest franchise in NFL History, one who produced 2 back to back Hall Of Fame QBs...

I think he goes in with this chip on his shoulder, though he will never admit it due to his humility. Moreover, I predict him to have better stats than Favre on the day... Book It!
[ Edited by zozell on Sep 21, 2009 at 10:05 PM ]
Maybe??
championship!
Interesting spin, with AP and Favre and 2-0, and the Williamseseses I think this story may get lost in the shuffle.
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Interesting spin, with AP and Favre and 2-0, and the Williamseseses I think this story may get lost in the shuffle.

I seriously think no-one will give a f*** that Hill used to "play" in Minnesota. I bet he took a s**t in one of their toilets too!
  • Nabisko
  • Info N/A
I hope so and I hope he breaks one of there corner backs fingers if they try to pick it and then grins over at Farve.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Nabisko:
I hope so and I hope he breaks one of there corner backs fingers if they try to pick it and then grins over at Farve.

he cant throw that hard
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Chip? Really? Shaun Hill earned the 49ers starting gig by piss poor play and injuries from Dilfer, Smith, and O'Sullivan.

Shaun Hill had Daunte Culpepper and Gus Ferrotte ahead of him for most of his years in Minnesota. Pro-Bowl QB and quality backup on the roster won't get you exposure to the field.

Similar situation to the Chargers with Charlie Whitehurst. Whitehurst was a 3rd round pick in 2006, but he's consistently been the #3 QB because of Rivers and Volek ahead of him. He's got some potential, but he'll never see the field unless there's extensive injuries.
Originally posted by zozell:
As we all know, this was the first NFL team he "played" for. Never been activated in a game. Until the infamous "KNEEL DOWN" That's all they used him for was one pathetic kneel down.

Do you think Shaun Hill goes into this game thinking, you guys cut me, and now I am the starting QB of the greatest franchise in NFL History, one who produced 2 back to back Hall Of Fame QBs...

I think he goes in with this chip on his shoulder, though he will never admit it due to his humility. Moreover, I predict him to have better stats than Favre on the day... Book It!

The perfect way to end this game is smith kneeling down for the SF win....
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:

That would be great

No. He's been winning, but it hasn't been pretty.
  • Luca
  • Veteran
Perhaps.
I don't think Shaun Hill is the type of player who would ever come out and admit to having a chip on his shoulder ------ but I sure hope he plays like it because we need to be able to run and pass.
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by wysiwyg:

I seriously think no-one will give a f*** that Hill used to "play" in Minnesota. I bet he took a s**t in one of their toilets too!

This builds up an even interesting storyline IMO.

Do you think when he comes back to Minnesota this Sunday Shaun will be taking hard s**ts in their toilets; the type you gotta scrape out of the bowl with a pick axe, or the 'holocaust' types of s**ts that leave a smell in there that lasts a whole week?
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:

one up em and put in davis. or do a no WR set and have all 3 QB's in the backfield kneel all at once lol
Share 49ersWebzone