There are 204 users in the forums

Matt Millen just said that the 49ers are PRETENDERS!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Until SF beats other division leaders then yeah this is what Matt Millen is going to say. A. it's a west coast team and B. SF has been a bottom feeder for much of this decade so the 9ers have a lot to prove. Hell even Sing is saying we are not going to win later on if we continue playing the way we're playing.

And yeah, who cares what this guy has to say. He's clearly demonstrated that he's not qualified to comment on matters pertaining to football.

FAIL
Gotta love Matt Millen!
Originally posted by Ninerwinner:
Dont worry he was pretending to be the Lions GM for years

Wow this is the best response I've seen for anything in a long time
  • Luca
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerwinner:
Dont worry he was pretending to be the Lions GM for years

Lol that was funny and true, I would be worried if he said we were contenders.
millen is a nobody he ran detroit into the ground so i doubt he can recognize talent
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by darkknight49:

yeah who f**king cares.....seriously...
That's a good thing, Millen is always wrong...
  • flow
  • Veteran
one of them said the 9er defense will punt you in the mouth every game...the most underrated D out there...they showed the clements hit on sunday where the catcher flipped in the air and fell head first

This from the most unsuccesful NFL executive in history. Who gives a flying f**k what he thinks.
So, mike martz and marshall faulk just said we would win the west on nfl network. so u win some and lose some
Millen is a loser ...he never put together a competitive team and failed miserably as GM of the Lions, anything he says dont mean s**t
Share 49ersWebzone