LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 292 users in the forums

Reading the SI NFL Preview...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
This topic should be merged in with the GAY MAN LOVE thread.

Really isn't it time for the Smith lovers to move on the Nates Jock!

Why? There isn't room enough for anyone else since you're slobbering all over it.

Geez, apparently you have to have an IQ below 50 to be respected in this forum.

Otherwise you're labeled with homophobic slander and mocked for pointing out things. Even when there is NO agenda involved.

I apologize if I was raised to have an intelligent debate without name calling. Who knew those weren't the requirements for interaction on the Zone. I guess the mods should readjust the ToS to reflect that.

And I'll make this a twofer. Snake you can petition the mods to remove the emos' from the Zone since you don't like them being used so liberally.

~Ceadder

Nah, don't let others get under your skin, helps avoid warnings, trust me.

BTW, as another pointed out, 6-11 is impossible, he must have meant 5-11 or 6-10. Didn't catch that right away...

Why? There isn't room enough for anyone else since you're slobbering all over it.

Otherwise you're labeled with homophobic slander and mocked for pointing out things. Even when there is NO agenda involved.

I apologize if I was raised to have an intelligent debate without name calling. Who knew those weren't the requirements for interaction on the Zone. I guess the mods should readjust the ToS to reflect that.

And I'll make this a twofer. Snake you can petition the mods to remove the emos' from the Zone since you don't like them being used so liberally.

~Ceadder

In the immortal words of sergeant Hulka..."Lighten up frances",

Ceadder we kid because we care...... Everyone knows that you are a big supporter of Smith.... I like the kid to and hope he comes around and proves his detractors wrong...but the season has started and Hill is our man we need to rally around him.... unless he chokes a few easy games away ... THEN we call for his head, but it is poor form to root for the prince while the king still draws breath....

~Camper

~Ceadder

Ceadder we kid because we care...... Everyone knows that you are a big supporter of Smith.... I like the kid to and hope he comes around and proves his detractors wrong...but the season has started and Hill is our man we need to rally around him.... unless he chokes a few easy games away ... THEN we call for his head, but it is poor form to root for the prince while the king still draws breath....

~Camper

Agree 100%! If I had a pro team I'd pay Ceadder not to be a fan. What a downer. And p.s. Alex lost the job.

~Daddy
[ Edited by BigDaddy on Sep 18, 2009 at 7:08 PM ]

~Ceadder

~Camper

lol, Fair enough. Although I wasn't calling for a recount. Just pointing out that I'm not the only person on the planet that sees that Hill didn't own the position outright, like many people here seem to believe that he did.

BTW, I support ALL our players when the season starts. I may not believe that they (for whatever reason) are the best player on our roster, but I'll give the BoD when they are on the 1st team. Like I've stated many times, I hope that I am proven wrong because I win either way. If I'm right I win because I correctly broke it down. If I'm wrong I win because I am a 9er fan cheering the home team on.

So this thought that I am "on Smith's jock" can't be further from the truth. It's an analytical thing, with me and that is it.

Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Nah, don't let others get under your skin, helps avoid warnings, trust me.

BTW, as another pointed out, 6-11 is impossible, he must have meant 5-11 or 6-10. Didn't catch that right away...

Yeah I didn't catch that either til you pointed it out.

Originally posted by BigDaddy:
...If I had a pro team I'd pay Ceadder not to be a fan. What a downer. And p.s. Alex lost the job.

~Daddy

BD, you would have to PAY fans like me to cheer "your" team on cause you'd run it into the ground with all the empty seats and blacked out dates on the schedule.

~Ceadder

Snake must be squirming just reading this with all the emos' in it.
[ Edited by Ceadderman on Sep 18, 2009 at 7:24 PM ]
Originally posted by kidash98:

Ceadder thinks you chose your brand of popcorn in an unfair competition.

~Shaun Hill

ooops forgot
[ Edited by BigDaddy on Sep 18, 2009 at 7:40 PM ]
Alex Smith lost the job because he CAN NOT complete simple check down passes between 5 and 10 yards....that drove me bugsh*t during preseason...imagine how coach Singletary felt about it
I thought it was clear that neither QB won the alleged battle hands down. I do agree that Hill gives us the best chance to win but he did not win hands down IMHO. Maybe a few zoners thought so but not me.

LB
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Yeah, he contradicts himself by saying our SOS is ranked low, yet we'll only finish 6-11. I see us as a middle-of-the-road team going either 7-9 or 9-7 and having many close games. We're not as bad as 2-14 or 4-12 as earlier this decade, but we're still a ways away at being a legit playoff team.

It's not a contradiction. He says, in spite of our weak SoS he still only see's us winning 6. I for the most part agree.

What's with you guys fascination with jocks? Seems kinda homoerotic how there is always some juvenile reference to jocks.
[ Edited by Memphis9er on Sep 19, 2009 at 11:19 AM ]

Peter King didn't write that. Greg Dohrman did.

You cite Dohrman as the writer but the discussion is about Peter King.

This thread makes absolutely no sense.

~Ceadder

This is getting interesting, better than waiting around for fresh Crabtree news.
I can't beleive people are still having this discussion instead of talking about how we put the smack down on the Cards, and how we're gonna do it again this weekend.

Wow!

Share 49ersWebzone