LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

deion on crabtree

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • walther88
  • Info N/A
id like to know what u guys think.........so deion is on nfl network films insisting that the slotting system is ridiculous because the no.7 pick ets more than the no.4 pick in "real money"....i mean the guy is tryin to make crabtree the victim and says why should u settle for 20 milliomn when u can get 40 million?!! is this guy for real? thats the problem with the draft salary u have mathew stafford making more than tom brady because they have the leverage..i dont remember ever getting hired at a job and telling the boss what i want to get paid, if i think i deserve more i go out work my tail off and prove im worth "x" amount...im finally on board and i think we should count our no.10 pick lost trade him next year after march1 and well have carolinas 1st pick ours and i think will be ok....PLEASE DONT GIVE INTO THIS JACKASS!!
orale
uh oh
There is already an official thread for this... in before the merge.
in before fidel castro lock
As much as Deion is lobbying for Craptree, he must have a money kick back fee coming his way from Craptree.
IBTL
Ibftl
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
So this is the state of sentence structure these days huh? Just a collection of random thoughts and... The twitter generation I guess.

ibtl
I THINK WE NEED ANOTHER DEION THREAD
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
STOP

POP

AND LOCK IT
NOOBtacular post!!!
Share 49ersWebzone