LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

VOTE TO SEE 49ERS GAMES

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by elbolitas49ers:
Originally posted by montananinerfan:
just a reminder that when you register you dont have to use your email or name or address. just make it up! but make sure its legit sounding. The only really important thing is what area code you use with the phone number you give. please be sure to use area code 406 and then just make up the rest k

I used my 507 are code and is still letting me vote.......

i know. I just dont wanna give them a reason not to count it. and i can easily see that happening.
I got your back...

Enjoy the beating we put on them.
Originally posted by YouGotGored:
I got your back...

i hope so! cause any other game thats not involving minnesota or seattle has to have 6 votes for every 1 vote In order for that game to be show. its cause minn and seattle are listed as secondary market teams. According to fox. denver is the primary market team but they're afc = cbs for all but one game a year fox gets it and they have to be playing an nfc team. actually this sunday is that game den v dal. our only cbs home game is either the jags or titans
I got your back...

i hope so! cause any other game thats not involving minnesota or seattle has to have 6 votes for every 1 vote In order for that game to be show. its cause minn and seattle are listed as secondary market teams. According to fox. denver is the primary market team but they're afc = cbs for all but one game a year fox gets it and they have to be playing an nfc team. actually this sunday is that game den v dal. our only cbs home game is either the jags or titans

Man I feel where you are coming from. I just graduated from the University of Colorado at Boulder and I had to watch Bronco games on CBS and usually Cowboys/Eagles/Bears and so forth on Fox. I went to a sports bar for four years to watch the games.
Your vote(s) have been saved.
I don't mind helping you out but I think you be better of by ordering NFL sunday ticket.
I got your back...

Man I feel where you are coming from. I just graduated from the University of Colorado at Boulder and I had to watch Bronco games on CBS and usually Cowboys/Eagles/Bears and so forth on Fox. I went to a sports bar for four years to watch the games.

Lol when i found out that they were gonna show the dal v den. Even though the niner ram game won. i did some research into fox sports and i found the number to the vice president of fsn and manager of the broadcast distribution. i went ahead and called him and informed him about our local affiliate overriding this vote. And he said he could change it and they're not supposed to do that and he called them and chewed there ass apparently. if anyone wants this number just ask.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
I don't mind helping you out but I think you be better of by ordering NFL sunday ticket.

With the power of the WZ he doesn't need no sunday ticket!

Exactly! I live in Pa and I haven't missed a game in 7 years thanks to Sunday ticket. For less than $20 a week you get every 1:00 & 4:00 est game. If you have an hd tv you'll need Super Fan and it's an extra $100 but all you have to do is call and tell them you'll cancel sunday ticket if they don't throw in superfan and they'll give it to you for free. That's what I do every year and it works. Every fan should get sunday ticket, then you don't have to worry about what games your local channel is airing..
Originally posted by NickV:

:D !!

Originally posted by tidissis08:
Your vote(s) have been saved.

Thanks

oh and voted

-9fA

[ Edited by 9erfanAUS on Oct 4, 2009 at 12:47:04 ]
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

oh and voted

-9fA

THANK YOU!
tminus about 4 hrs
Share 49ersWebzone