LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

VOTE TO SEE 49ERS GAMES

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by valrod33:
why you guys hating on him he just wants to watch the niners play

hehe
Originally posted by montananinerfan:
the reason i post the link so much is to draw attention to it. for this particular week i need a strong turnout cc because denver is our primary market team so the niner game needs a ton of votes. if by me posting a link over and over once or twice a day so i see niner games effects anybody so much to where it becomes a problem in there personal life then im not the one with a problem. I'm just doing everything i can to see niner games. i dont mean to harm anyone or break any of the forums rules.

Dude, you've been posting the link nearly once a minute. Calm down. Repeatedly posting the same thing (Spamming) over and over again will only annoy those you are wanting to help you. You are going to end up shooting yourself in the foot on this if you keep that up.
Originally posted by montananinerfan:
the reason i post the link so much is to draw attention to it. for this particular week i need a strong turnout cc because denver is our primary market team so the niner game needs a ton of votes. if by me posting a link over and over once or twice a day so i see niner games effects anybody so much to where it becomes a problem in there personal life then im not the one with a problem. I'm just doing everything i can to see niner games. i dont mean to harm anyone or break any of the forums rules.

YOU RUINED MY LIFE
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by fzrdave:
Voted for week 4. You're up to 39 votes, but people are actually voting for the other games too. The nearest game is the Dallas v. Denver game at 17. Do they actually televise the game that gets the most votes?

that's the one I've been voting for

That's not nice; funny, but not nice.
come on guys i need help here
  • redngoldnmyveins
  • Info N/A
kooll...u got my two votes.....even on voting we are ahead of
the stinky cowgirls...go niners...g luck..mr. montana
Originally posted by redngoldnmyveins:
kooll...u got my two votes.....even on voting we are ahead of
the stinky cowgirls...go niners...g luck..mr. montana

thankyou
voting ends at midnight tonight!!!!!!!
it wants me to sign up
im predicting a 23-17 Win

Originally posted by teeohh:
it wants me to sign up

just fill out b***s**t info but make up a phone number with area code 406 use 406 8364465 thats a fake number btw
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
im predicting a 23-17 Win

against the rams? im thinking 24-3
voted
Originally posted by TheNaitch:
voted

thankyou
Direct TV and Sunday Ticket would solve your problem, ya know?
Share 49ersWebzone