LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 204 users in the forums

Shaun Hill & Jimmy Raye

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Shaun Hill needs to improve but I was happy with his performance yesterday. Hill has to be quicker with his scans of the field but he's only started 11 games so I expect him to improve.
Originally posted by rum53:
Originally posted by wailers15:
umm not real proud of the offensive product we put out on the field. raye was way to obvious with his run plays, that's why arizona blitzed on every run play. they could see it coming. plus hill was pressured all over the place because of horrible o-line play. synder & baas where pushed around all the time. chilo has ways to go. hill looked flustered at times to. major work to be done. raye needs to get more creative.

Great teams make adjustments from game to game. We have to believe that Raye will make the necessary adjustments going into week two.

Great teams make adjustments within the game. Hopefully we show better adaptability in the weeks to follow. I thought we stuck with the run a bit too much and while that last 80 yd drive was a good sign of being able to change up, Hill got lucky with that near pick. Still, I'll take the win and hope for a little more imagination netx time (not to mention better O-line play).
Share 49ersWebzone