There are 168 users in the forums

"49ers served notice that things are about to change."

Shop Find 49ers gear online
A win is always nice ...... but all that I take away from this game is that we won. I don't know how to tell if it's cause we are that much improved or the Cardinals were in such a state of disarray. They looked bad and we did some nice things with pass rush.

The Seahawks looked good in their win ...... so I want to see how we look this coming week against them ...... then I will get more excited.
Originally posted by steiber:
Originally posted by fzrdave:
The Cards looked horrible in preseason and it continued into yesterday's game. It's great that the 9ers went down there yesterday and stole a win from them, but I wouldn't read too much into it just yet. Next week's game against the Seahawks is going to be a better barometer as to where the 9ers are at this season.

This along with the Vikings over the next two weeks is going to tell us how the season should play out. The vikings defense is very good and is one of the best against the run. I wonder if Raye will game plan to pass more knowing we can't run on them or is he going to keep running into their wall?

Cleveland and Jamal Lewis ran the ball pretty well against them yesterday. But yeah Seattle, Minn, and ATL all coming up on the schedule will be better indicators and tough games. They would really make some noise beating 2 out of those 3.
I was very pleasantly surprised. However, it was only ONE GAME.

If we continue to play hard and make forward progress every week, we'll have something.
Originally posted by Blitz:
Nice little write up from Sando, who was at the game.

"The Cardinals are the defending NFC and NFC West champs. But the 49ers served notice that things are about to change."

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/4910/49ers-nfc-west-race-much-tougher-in-2009

SANDO should have wrote:

The Cardinals are the defending NFC and NFC West champs. But the 49ers served notice on Michael Crabtree that things are about to change.

Originally posted by Johnster:
Originally posted by Blitz:
Nice little write up from Sando, who was at the game.

"The Cardinals are the defending NFC and NFC West champs. But the 49ers served notice that things are about to change."

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/4910/49ers-nfc-west-race-much-tougher-in-2009

SANDO should have wrote:

The Cardinals are the defending NFC and NFC West champs. But the 49ers served notice on Michael Crabtree that things are about to change.

Originally posted by steiber:
The Cards looked horrible in preseason and it continued into yesterday's game. It's great that the 9ers went down there yesterday and stole a win from them, but I wouldn't read too much into it just yet. Next week's game against the Seahawks is going to be a better barometer as to where the 9ers are at this season.

This along with the Vikings over the next two weeks is going to tell us how the season should play out. The vikings defense is very good and is one of the best against the run. I wonder if Raye will game plan to pass more knowing we can't run on them or is he going to keep running into their wall?

The Vikes game will also be a good test for our rush defense.
Now if we can win against the Seahawks next sunday we will be off to great start in division race. Go 49ers!

I'm not trying to pick on you, but every year, someone says the exact same thing.

Even if we beat the Seahawks, its always the "next" game that will REALLY determine if we have a good team or not.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
"Linebacker Ray McDonald takes down Arizona quarterback Kurt Warner for a sack as the 49ers made it known that they will be contenders in the NFC West."

no point in even reading after that lol

Those images arent captioned by the person who writes the article.
Share 49ersWebzone