LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

There is the least trust in........ by the coaching staff

Shop Find 49ers gear online

There is the least trust in........ by the coaching staff

Was it just me or did we run a lot without M. Norris? I started counting in the second half, and over 50% of runs were with Walker or Robinson in the formation not Norris. What up with that?
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
most questionable call of the day for Raye = draw on third and seven

He did that crap twice.
Originally posted by BigDaddy:
Who the hell cares how we won. As long as we won. And last I checked, we did.

That is exactly the same thing we said on this board when Nolan got his early season wins.

We win early.

We have done that every year.

I'm not saying we will lose, but PLEASE let Hill get into a rhythm before trying to run into a wall.

We won the game BECAUSE we gave up on the run. That's the reason we WON.
Originally posted by BrianGO:

That is exactly the same thing we said on this board when Nolan got his early season wins.

We win early.

We have done that every year.

I'm not saying we will lose, but PLEASE let Hill get into a rhythm before trying to run into a wall.

We won the game BECAUSE we gave up on the run. That's the reason we WON.

Like every year I'm going to believe we've got something going.
I drink right Now but I far as I remember we WON!!! What's with all the b***hin'? E u a coach? WE EFFIN WON! I guess u'd rather have Hostler huh. I think trust is high right now...more than in recent years!!!!
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by norcal49er864:
You attempt to find logic and reason behind the actions of the coaching staff? That's a bannable offense here at the WZ.

mods?

But seriously, Even at it's worst, which it was tonight, we can't afford to completely abandon the run game. You can't allow a defense to completely sell out one way or the other, so even if you are going to get stuffed for 1 yard, that's better than a defense knowing that you ARE for a fact going to pass.

Just my opinion.

I'm not saying abandon the running game. I'm saying when its 3rd and 7 at the 4 or 5 yard line why run? when its 3rd and 4 and a first down wins the game, why not put the ball in the hands of the guy who lead your team to the game winning TD (Hill). Why not allow your offense to win the game instead of asking your defense to???

Yeah, 3rd and 3(4) and you don't trust your QB to make that throw even though Hill just drove you for the winning TD? I still see LOTS of Nolan on this team...
Originally posted by 49wyztoscore:
Rayes hands were tied with the terrible Oline play the first 3 quarters. He adjusted well and got us what we need. The touchdown drive was almost all passes. He will be fine we just need to shore up our Oline. The need to start games how they finished todays.

dude we need to shore up the qb play as well. hill looked horrid
Originally posted by 9erluv415:
I drink right Now but I far as I remember we WON!!! What's with all the b***hin'? E u a coach? WE EFFIN WON! I guess u'd rather have Hostler huh. I think trust is high right now...more than in recent years!!!!

So far Raye.
Originally posted by Sactown49er:
Was it just me or did we run a lot without M. Norris? I started counting in the second half, and over 50% of runs were with Walker or Robinson in the formation not Norris. What up with that?

I noticed this also, and it sucked that i could recognize the plays we were running from the same s**t we ran in the preseason, so no wonder the cardinals had us figured out all game. raye and his 12 play, playbook weren't doing so good. We saw more variation in our running game in the preseason, than we did in this game.

Originally posted by Ang:

Sure, that makes us feel better and it's fine to enjoy the win, but what about next week...and the week after that?

The team will adjust each and every week as it did today...with a Win.
I'm sooo happy to be a 49ers fan...Sweet Victory...smells wonderful doesn't it?!

i thought the Bruce end around was equally "WTF".

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

i thought the Bruce end around was equally "WTF".

-9fA

I agree he looked very slow, but once again no run blocking.
Why is it a suprise to everyone that our plays went...run,run,run punt

Singeltary and Raye want to pound the rock with 21
Share 49ersWebzone