There are 157 users in the forums

Takeo's thoughts about the approaching opening game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I wonder if he has been to prison. Haha
  • the_woad
  • Info N/A
I had a coach in JV football who gave my team a similar speech during the halftime of our first game. As I remember, it was something to the effect of, "YOUR a*****eS ARE LIKE THIS!" [then he made a really small ring with his thumb and index finger].

The same coach pulled me aside during a Thursday practice when we were rehearsing a blitz package before a game and said (and I quote), "If you f**k up, I will take you on the sideline and rape you in front of your friends and family." [He didn't]

True story.

[ Edited by the_woad on Sep 10, 2009 at 23:23:37 ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by the_woad:
I had a coach in JV football who gave my team a similar speech during the halftime of our first game. As I remember, it was something to the effect of, "YOUR a*****eS ARE LIKE THIS!" [then he made a really small ring with his thumb and index finger].

The same coach pulled me aside during a Thursday practice when we were rehearsing a blitz package before a game and said (and I quote), "If you f**k up, I will take you on the sideline and rape you in front of your friends and family." [He didn't]

True story.

That coach sounds like a closet homo to me

we better win this f**king game
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
I wonder if he has been to prison. Haha

He ate Crabtree's cornbread.

True story.

(couldn't find the Brian Jennings one lol)
Originally posted by wysiwyg:

True story.

(couldn't find the Brian Jennings one lol)

That picture is killing me!!!

True story.

This coach sounds like he watches too many Will Ferrell movies and skits
We've got some good quote guys on the team....Staley, Takeo, RJF, Vernon.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
hahahaha f**kin takeo, this dude is pretty funny for a gigantic scary man

Raj kept going on about his freakish looking neck.

Grease hole?

Cuz hes all neck.
Share 49ersWebzone