There are 208 users in the forums

RONNIE LOTT HIT ON MARK BAVARO?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

at 7 minutes 30 seconds in

[ Edited by montananinerfan on Aug 30, 2010 at 18:35:36 ]
i heard a couple of kids invented this thing called "Google". It might just be crazy enough to work.
Misleading title

• BobS
  • Veteran
When goggling remove the "N" it is spelled Bavaro.
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
When goggling remove the "N" it is spelled Bavaro

When poking fun at people for spelling, spell "google" correctly.

[ Edited by Nuns on Sep 7, 2009 at 21:22:01 ]
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Nuns:

so this guy named Bob and a nun walked into a bar...
  • BobS
  • Veteran

My being funny caught up with me I always say "goggling" instead of "googling" just to be stupid. I wasn't making fun, maybe the poster didn't know the guy's name.
I am sure there are many players that we don't spell or pronounce their name's correctly.
You might see it in this clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYVvQ6-9ZGk
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Misleading title

Yup. Good G•d I thought when I first readvit!
Originally posted by HessianDud:
i heard a couple of kids invented this thing called "Google". It might just be crazy enough to work.

lmao

Not that it’s important, but even the people at Google can't spell the word correctly. The actual true spelling is googol which is ten to the hundredth power.
So did Ronnie get those digits? Hooot!!!
Damn that brings back some memories. I might get a bit negative sometiems (6 consecutive losing seasons will do that to you) Watching film like that brings a smile to my face. The 49ers used to have alot of pride in defense andf I sense that might be coming back.

To me it begins and ends with the players of this generation. It is all about the money so most guys it seems like they play hard for a contract year and slouch the other resting on their laurels and their guaranteed money.

There used to be a lot more pride in being in the league. Now it is rampant with thugs and gangstas (100+ convicted DUI's in the league over the past few years, and just a bunch of ill behavior...Just look at the Cincinnatti Criminals...I mean Bengals )

Like another said, more thugs than professionals. The money is almost more important than anything now, example crabtree. He probably thinks that even with incentives he wont be able to make as much $$$$ because the QB situation and offensive scheme.

I used to work at a place called Scott's in Jack London Square. Ronnie would be in there all the time having meetings and so on. He was such a class act. In fact many players, teams bands frequent that restaurant, it's off the chains. OK, I have an appointment soon, gotta get dressed. Go Niners!!
Lott knocked the taste out of Bavaro's mouth!!

That was vintage Ronnie Lott!
any updates or anyone have the game film?
Share 49ersWebzone