There are 326 users in the forums

The Roster List (53 Man)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
Leaving 4 healthy WR is interesting I'm guessing they'll pick up a FA .

Well, that doesn't make too much sense if they've been touting Spurlock as the wildcat-wizard and utility guy.

That's unless a guy like Reggie Brown or Kevin Curtis are cut by the Eagles, which has been speculated.
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Hudson and Spurlock? I hope you are wrong

lol what's so special about Hudson and Spurlock. I knew Spurlock and Hill would be a tossup.
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
There is no way we release Spurlock and Ziegler.

That would leave us with... four healthy receivers?

I'd be surprised...

Perhaps a Crabtree signing announcement coming??

Maybe they caved to Deion's demand for the $40M Crabgreed will get in next year's draft.
Originally posted by jreff22:
So we kept Green over Hudson.....?

I hope not
Originally posted by B650:
Welcome to the Grammar Webzone.

Some people are multitasking and not paying attention to grammar, spelling, etc. They're just trying to get their point across, you know? But now that you brought it up, I'm going to look through your posts to find spelling/grammatical errors and bring it to your attention.

You are digging through my stuff? Good luck señor. My spelling is usually flawless.
Does anyone seriously think cutting Ziegler or Spurlock has anything to do with Crabtree being signed? They're probably still 20 million dollars apart. We're talking about 5th and 6th WRs here. If Hill and Morgan get cut, then start assuming Crabtree is about to sign.

morgan?

I think Ziegler is gone for sure, esspecially with him getting hurt last night.

I would be suprised and a bit dissapointed if Spurlock is cut.
  • B650
  • Veteran

Some people are multitasking and not paying attention to grammar, spelling, etc. They're just trying to get their point across, you know? But now that you brought it up, I'm going to look through your posts to find spelling/grammatical errors and bring it to your attention.

You are digging through my stuff? Good luck señor. My spelling is usually flawless.

So is your warning level. Anyway, back to football...

Trust me dude. I was here long before you, and I'll be here long after you are gone.
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Hudson and Spurlock? I hope you are wrong

lol what's so special about Hudson and Spurlock. I knew Spurlock and Hill would be a tossup.

Nothing special but Hudson I think is a solid backup corner who can also play safety (where I think he is better at) and he is a good ST's player. Spurlock is a solid slot receiver he has good speed and a really nice burst and he can also return kicks. I thought Spurlock and Hill would both make the team but either of them would be cut if/when Crabtree signs.

• B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:
Does anyone seriously think cutting Ziegler or Spurlock has anything to do with Crabtree being signed? They're probably still 20 million dollars apart. We're talking about 5th and 6th WRs here. If Hill and Morgan get cut, then start assuming Crabtree is about to sign.

morgan?

I'm just trying to prove a point. Ziegler and Spurlock being on the team has nothing to do with whether or not we're about to sign Crabtree.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
How old is Rossum now? You got to take Spurlock over Rossum just for that reason and he's also better than him.

morgan?

x2
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:

morgan?

x2

[ Edited by NickSh49 on Sep 5, 2009 at 14:10:18 ]
  • B650
  • Veteran

Trust me dude. I was here long before you, and I'll be here long after you are gone.

Ok, "dude." Whatever you say.
Share 49ersWebzone