LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

Preseason 2009!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • billystrong8
  • Info N/A
All i've seen on espn is how good the 49ers have looked. I guess i'm missing something because yes the 49ers 2nd and 3rd string have looked good but our first string looks awful up to this point. We have lost every battle against other teams first strings except for the Broncos, but any local high school team could have looked good against them with the way Orton played. I don't wanna be like others who say we suck we have no chance the seasons over but as of right now im nervous. Our first stringers need to step it up NOW or this is going to be another below average year with a record of 8-8 at best!
We are much worse than an 8 - 8 team.

• NickV
  • Veteran
I'm just hoping the first stringers are playing like s**t on purpose so we take the rest of the league by surprise.
Originally posted by NickV:
I'm just hoping the first stringers are playing like s**t on purpose so we take the rest of the league by surprise.

• B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
We are much worse than an 8 - 8 team.

How is that possible? We have the same team as last year with a few additions, and AZ is probably going to be worse this year. Wow, I understand that the 49ers have been pretty bad recently, but is this level of negativity really warranted? It's like you've been brainwashed into thinking negative all the time. If we got Cutler, you'd probably say he'd forget his insulin in the Arizona game and have to be hospitalized?
  • billystrong8
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by NickV:

Judging by the way they played in preseason it will really be a surprise!
Share 49ersWebzone