LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

Arnaz Battle Injured Again?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • nekst
  • Info N/A
Quote:

Alex Smith (thumb), Arnaz Battle (shoulder), Ahmad Brooks (knee), Michael Lewis (concussion), Brandon Jones (shoulder), Jay Moore (groin) and Cody Wallace (viral meningitis) will be held out. Only Brooks' and Jones' injuries could linger into the regular season. Wallace should be back in action Monday.

Link

You have to be kidding me. He looks like the best WR we have when he's on the field a lot of times, but the problem is he is hardly ever on the field.
it is probably just bumps and bruises. Unless you have an injury report that states he is going to be out for a couple of weeks due to this injury then you are looking to much into and overreacting
to me it just means that he's not getting cut.
Originally posted by backontop:
it is probably just bumps and bruises. Unless you have an injury report that states he is going to be out for a couple of weeks due to this injury then you are looking to much into and overreacting[/quote]

this
Originally posted by nekst:
Quote:

Alex Smith (thumb), Arnaz Battle (shoulder), Ahmad Brooks (knee), Michael Lewis (concussion), Brandon Jones (shoulder), Jay Moore (groin) and Cody Wallace (viral meningitis) will be held out. Only Brooks' and Jones' injuries could linger into the regular season. Wallace should be back in action Monday.

Link

You have to be kidding me. He looks like the best WR we have when he's on the field a lot of times, but the problem is he is hardly ever on the field.

you forgot to read the bolded part
He is getting rested up for next week against the Cardinals.
  • nekst
  • Info N/A
it is probably just bumps and bruises. Unless you have an injury report that states he is going to be out for a couple of weeks due to this injury then you are looking to much into and overreacting

I think they would just say that he is sitting out along with Frank Gore and Isaac Bruce if he wasn't hurt. In any case, my point is that this guy is always injured... it doesn't matter whether he's out for a couple of weeks or a couple of days.

I think they would just say that he is sitting out along with Frank Gore and Isaac Bruce if he wasn't hurt. In any case, my point is that this guy is always injured... it doesn't matter whether he's out for a couple of weeks or a couple of days.

yea so maybe we should just cut him now. Would you be happy with that then seems how in your eyes he is NEVER healthy.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
With Battle sitting out J. Hill should play for three quarters at least. (Crossing my fingers J. Hill makes the team)
  • nekst
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Kolohe:
With Battle sitting out J. Hill should play for three quarters at least. (Crossing my fingers J. Hill makes the team)

I won't be shocked if Jason Hill doesn't make the team. Hopefully, he doesn't have to rely on Nate Davis to help him be on the right side of the field again.

• nekst
  • Info N/A

yea so maybe we should just cut him now. Would you be happy with that then seems how in your eyes he is NEVER healthy.

Now who's "overreacting"?

Now who's "overreacting"?

Just following your lead there big guy. He is fine, he is just being rested so he is ready for the season.
Arnaz Battle = Jonas Jennings - 150lbs
PANIC ALERT! PANIC ALERT! BATTLE WILL MISS ONE PRESEASON GAME!!!

As for the "always injured" mantra that is drummed up about every other month from those who actively cheer against Battle, for the 1000th time,

THIS IS A STUPID STATEMENT!!!

The guy played in 42 consecutive games before his injury last year.

42 CONSECUTIVE GAMES!!!

Always hurt!! Brilliant!

P.S. I'm missing all of the "David Baas is hurt again" threads. Somebody hiding them?

[ Edited by MadDog49er on Sep 3, 2009 at 14:33:19 ]
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
PANIC ALERT! PANIC ALERT! BATTLE WILL MISS ONE PRESEASON GAME!!!

exactly.

More than likely his shoulder is just sore.
Share 49ersWebzone