LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 290 users in the forums

Did Nate Davis Just Win A Roster Spot? (Poll, Please don't merge)

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Did Nate Davis Just Win A Roster Spot? (Poll, Please don't merge)

I would like to see Nate and Sheets make the roster... While Sheets could probably safely sit on the PS, Nate probably would not last with how he has done i nthe preseason. He has two come from behind victories on his belt... Huard or AS are going to be out the door...
guraaaanteeeedd
if he didn't something is seriously wrong
I also think Huard will be cut now and Kory Sheets is a lock to make the team
Originally posted by SJniner7:
I would like to see Nate and Sheets make the roster... While Sheets could probably safely sit on the PS, Nate probably would not last with how he has done i nthe preseason. He has two come from behind victories on his belt... Huard or AS are going to be out the door...

Sheets has a burst that can't be taught.

I hope they are both on the 53.

We don't need 11 Db's like we kept last year.
  • NM49ERFAN
  • Info N/A
I think huard is odd man out but he does look like a solid backup. Maybe we should just trade Smith. lol. Seriously, Davis looked good tonight.
Rookie QB Nate Davis told his team: "Let's not settle for a field goal." Two plays later, Sheets scored the game-winning points for 49ers.

http://twitter.com/MattMaiocco
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Alex Smith should be cut.
  • rob28
  • Veteran
No way you put him om the p.s. and risk losing him. especially with our current mess at qb.
Originally posted by susweel:

at this point hill wont be too far after him, dude looked like s**t against the cowpukes today

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

at this point hill wont be too far after him, dude looked like s**t against the cowpukes today

I agree he looked like s**t. Hill is gonna find out life as starter is gonna be a lot harder.
Hell yes! Him and Battle won a spot on the 53 roster today!
Start Nate Davis Start Nate Davis Start Nate Davis

all our qb's suck balls
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Gotta keep the guy. Even though he has only lit up practice squad players he needs to be kept to see if he can be developed. Hill is maxed out and will regress, Smith has
had enough chances and showed nothing and Huard is Huard. This mess is giving me flash backs to when every one was crying for Cody Pickett, yikes!
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

I agree he looked like s**t. Hill is gonna find out life as starter is gonna be a lot harder.

Smith!?!?!? he's looked better than Hill...

Gotta love the Smith haters....
Share 49ersWebzone