There are 267 users in the forums

49ers on tonight????? Doesnt look like it??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by insanemike27:
go to www.channelsurfing.net

Thanks alot man! Just went on there and watched a little of the Colts and Lions. It came in pretty good. Can't wait to watch the Niners tonight. Thanks again!!!!!
local CBS showing all the niner preseason games
Originally posted by jwildz999:
cbs5.com's tv schedule shows

NFL Preseason FootballNFL Preseason Football San Francisco 49ers at Dallas Cowboys from Cowboys Stadium (HD) Running back Frank Gore and the 49ers visit Cowboys Stadium to take on tight end Jason Witten and company in an exhibition match-up.

At 5pm Tonight!

http://cbs5.com/programming

Thanks looks like Directv has a error on the programming guide
Originally posted by RonMexico:

directtv saying chargers falcons instead, im guessing its a misprint? why would they show that instead of the niners.
  • fan49
  • Veteran

NFL Preseason FootballNFL Preseason Football San Francisco 49ers at Dallas Cowboys from Cowboys Stadium (HD) Running back Frank Gore and the 49ers visit Cowboys Stadium to take on tight end Jason Witten and company in an exhibition match-up.

At 5pm Tonight!

my dvr is set to channel 5. it said 9ners and dallas
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,800 for TheCatch.
Originally posted by mandy49er:
Originally posted by Moonshae_D:
Not available in WY. Looks like I'll be watching it online. Luckily I'll get to see the Giants/Rockies game though...

go giants! keep padding my dodgers lead

Dodgers are slipping. I bet you getting nervous! GOOoooooOO GIANTS!!!
Yea i have dishnetwork, and it says chargers vs. falcons

i hope it's wrong, cause i dont' wanna watch the stupid chargers play.
Originally posted by mandy49er:
Originally posted by Moonshae_D:
Not available in WY. Looks like I'll be watching it online. Luckily I'll get to see the Giants/Rockies game though...

go giants! keep padding my dodgers lead

It's on CBS, Ch-5 in the Bay Area at 5pm, if you live outside the Bay Area, not sure where you can see it?
Originally posted by RonMexico:

Ron, I don't live in Cal but I thought Fox owned all the NFC rights, whereas CBS was exclusively AFC. I know that's how the regular season is distributed, did something change this year or is that some local deal?

I got 49ers, Cowboys on Fox (Arkansas)
well if you can't watch it online tonight, NFL network will be re-airing the game tomorrow at 4pm. For the eastcoasters with comcast cable , it's channel 180. ( at least in jersey anyway)

Originally posted by insanemike27:
go to www.channelsurfing.net

you sir, win the prize.
i just realized my own genius, im gonna fire up the PS3 and go to that link on there so i can still watch the game on my tv hahaha
Originally posted by mikeyc2281:

At 5pm Tonight!

Thanks looks like Directv has a error on the programming guide

I hope so....
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:
Yea i have dishnetwork, and it says chargers vs. falcons

i hope it's wrong, cause i dont' wanna watch the stupid chargers play.

I have dish network also and it says cbs 5 pm 49ers at cowb***hes, however during yesterday's pats/skins game it advertised chargers falcons BUT on the guide it has chargers falcons as being on KMAX at 5.
I dont get it, why is there a thread every week where someone in the Bay Area wonders if the game will be on?

Local channels have carried every...single...Niner game--preseason or regular--for the entire existence of my life.
Share 49ersWebzone