There are 149 users in the forums

Breaking News: Michael Crabtree's his own grandpa?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Here is the link
http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/08/26/no-huddle-notebook-michael-crabtree-willing-to-compromise/

Here are quotes from the article
"Parker and Crabtree declined comment regarding the problems with the contract talks, as did Crabtree's cousin/adviser David Wells."

"Wells, who was quoted in an ESPN report saying his nephew would sit out the year, has backed off that statement now."

So his cousin is also his uncle. David Well's is Michael Crabtree's uncle so he is Crab's dads brother, but he is also Crab's cousin, so Well's is also the son of one of Michael Crabtree's dad's siblings.

This means only one thing. David Well's Grandpa is also his dad, which means his Mom and his Grandpa conceived him. Is this why the family is so crazy? Is this why they are such idiots, because they don't have properly functioning brains? Is Michael Crabtree his own grandpa?
[ Edited by philmo on Aug 27, 2009 at 10:40 AM ]
lame....
Um. Need I say more?
Originally posted by Moonshae_D:

Yup. You got that right.

But why the need to go there? I may not like the guy right now but to put up something so immature is just unnecessary.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Moonshae_D:

lol.
Dude u didn't even post the most relevant part of the article...

But sources close to the Crabtree family said the wide receiver wants to get on the field and is willing to compromise in talks with the 49ers.

How reputable a source if FanHouse?
Originally posted by zozell:
Dude u didn't even post the most relevant part of the article...

But sources close to the Crabtree family said the wide receiver wants to get on the field and is willing to compromise in talks with the 49ers.

How reputable a source if FanHouse?

I call bulls**t! If he wanted to get it done, it would be done!
wow

Originally posted by valrod33:
  • flow
  • Veteran

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
WTF...............Im so confused
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:

did freaking reading rainbow guy really need to do that crazy ass roll, that door was coming down pretty slow
Share 49ersWebzone