LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 187 users in the forums

Yeah but... can our Q.B's pass the ball?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Jimmy Raye and Singletary now know, without a doubt, our offensive line can run block and we have the runners to make it go.

In Dallas the priority has to be passing the ball, simply to find out which Q.B. Hill or Smith can move the offense on a majority of the snaps being by passing and, how our O-Line will hold up by passing a majority of the time.

We gots to find out... who can throw the freak'en ball!
[ Edited by BigMar on Aug 23, 2009 at 5:27 PM ]
I'm sure this couldve been added to the QB thread
Nate Davis looked pretty good. Maybe he should be the backup behind whoever will start.
Originally posted by NinersSF:
Nate Davis looked pretty good. Maybe he should be the backup behind whoever will start.

sounds good. and smith is the best QB we have defensively
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

Smith gonna knock you out!

On a serious note... those floaters that Q.B. Hill tries to loft downfield are ugly.
I agree, less run plays more passing. They're both even at handing the ball off.
Originally posted by teeohh:
I agree, less run plays more passing. They're both even at handing the ball off.

our first regular season games against the Cards. The 9ers need to learn if they can Pass the ball. Perfect team to find out if we can is against Dallas this weekend.

Can we run the ball, yes indeed. Can we pass the ball, we still dont know.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=120230
Share 49ersWebzone