There are 308 users in the forums

1 Point Victories

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by kw49:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
I'm not saying "Oh we suck! boo hoo hoo!"

I'm saying its weird to win back to back games by a single point each. No one else finds that strange?

We ran a vanilla offense and defense against two of the worst teams in the NFL. Who cares? It's not like we were going all out.

i don't know who cares, I certainly don't. Read my posts. I was just making an observation. I thought it was weird. Guess I was the only one.

No, you weren't. I thought it was a little weird too. It's just not something you see that often. It seems like some of the people here are reading a little too much into what you wrote.

Finally! Geez, it only took three pages for someone to actually read the original post.
Originally posted by kw49:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
I'm not saying "Oh we suck! boo hoo hoo!"

I'm saying its weird to win back to back games by a single point each. No one else finds that strange?

We ran a vanilla offense and defense against two of the worst teams in the NFL. Who cares? It's not like we were going all out.

i don't know who cares, I certainly don't. Read my posts. I was just making an observation. I thought it was weird. Guess I was the only one.

No, you weren't. I thought it was a little weird too. It's just not something you see that often. It seems like some of the people here are reading a little too much into what you wrote.

Finally! Geez, it only took three pages for someone to actually read the original post.

Originally posted by Mex49:
Originally posted by AC49er:
Preseason scores are meaningless. I would feel just as confident if we were 0-2 rather than 2-0

BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha honestly preseason records mean absolutely nothing. We've won twice because our opponents have gone for 2 and failed both times.
Originally posted by Dino:
Originally posted by Black59Razor:
Originally posted by Dino:
Originally posted by NFLakaNinersForLife:
"They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time."

That doesn't make sense. lol

DAMN!! I get the Quad-Dunce Cap for an Anchorman reference!?! Hiyooo!!!

not you. NFLakaNinersForLife gets those for not understanding the Anchorman reference

dude I completely understood the reference. the next line after the 60% line was ron burgundy saying "that doesn't make sense." easy mistake i guess
wins a win! regardless of pre season
Share 49ersWebzone