LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 345 users in the forums

Is the Michael Robinson experiment officially over?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Agree w/MD...through no fault of his own, MRob has been grossly under-utilized. I believe all that's about to change in Raye's offense. He's not a natural RB...but, he'll likely be a primary guy in the "taser" aka wildcat Raye chooses to run. MRob can throw...and block...and his ST talents are well renowned. BL: he's a keeper.
Gore, Cofee and Dixon. We also added Blount. Seems to me M. Robinson is on his way out. Unless of course, those other guys turn out to be completely useless. The only reason Robinson is still on the team is his ST skills. Those RBs gotta be able to beat that.

Too bad we never let him throw once and awhile.
Yes
He likes to hit people in the mouth, but he's only limited to special teams. Time to move on.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I think so. I like MB, but with addition of blocking TE, two big RBs, 1 LB - I think we have added several players in the draft who will also play ST. MRob is pretty much done. If we can find a FB among the two players we added yesterday, I think Norris will have a hard time making the team as well.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
I think so. I like MB, but with addition of blocking TE, two big RBs, 1 LB - I think we have added several players in the draft who will also play ST. MRob is pretty much done. If we can find a FB among the two players we added yesterday, I think Norris will have a hard time making the team as well.

Dixon and Blount will not be used as FB's. They're here to break limbs and dislocate shoulders.
i really hope so
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Dixon and Blount will not be used as FB's. They're here to break limbs and dislocate shoulders.

Is exactly what's required of a FB
No more Robinson Report
Don't forget Jarrett Brown. He's an Robinson style QB/RB tweener.

Jimmy Raye is gonna taze you. Or shoot you with his Raye gun.

Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
Gore, Cofee and Dixon. We also added Blount. Seems to me M. Robinson is on his way out. Unless of course, those other guys turn out to be completely useless. The only reason Robinson is still on the team is his ST skills. Those RBs gotta be able to beat that.

Too bad we never let him throw once and awhile.

Yes to Robinson, and potentially Coffee's job is on the line as well, these guys seem like a bigger version of him
i doubt it cuz he's good on the goal line and plays special teams
sure seems like it.
We'll know soon enough. Before then, it's all guesses and speculation.
M-Rob has no shoulders
Share 49ersWebzone