LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

Is the Michael Robinson experiment officially over?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by GEEK:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
MRob is not going anywhere. He is a stud at ST and it will be stupid to cut him. Teams usually give ST Cord. one player (other than kicker, punter, LS, and returner) to keep on the roster. MRob will be that guy, hands down.

I bet you 100 dollars that you are wrong

Hah!
[ Edited by 49erRider on Sep 3, 2010 at 1:04 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by GEEK:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
MRob is not going anywhere. He is a stud at ST and it will be stupid to cut him. Teams usually give ST Cord. one player (other than kicker, punter, LS, and returner) to keep on the roster. MRob will be that guy, hands down.

I bet you 100 dollars that you are wrong

Hah!

lololololol
Another bad decision made by Singletary. Robinson is one of the best special teams players in the entire league......a 2-time Pro Bowl Alternate!

The Niners will miss his special teams blocking and tackling! Damn it Singletary!!
  • nooj
  • Veteran
LOL @ people still defending M-Rob
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Originally posted by swim4speed:
Another bad decision made by Singletary. Robinson is one of the best special teams players in the entire league......a 2-time Pro Bowl Alternate!

The Niners will miss his special teams blocking and tackling! Damn it Singletary!!

Originally posted by Otter:

I gotta agree. If we had better returners I wouldn't be so worried. But we don't, and so having worse blocking on returns makes me nervous.
guys we are loaded! this is a great sign that ppl we used to depend on are hitting the road! we are way more talented, and Im sure there some guys names, Laboy, Bowman, Mckillop, and Briggs that would do a pretty decent job tackling at Taser judging from strong performances in the preseason.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
MODS..Lock This Bytch Up

YES!! The experiment is over!

Lock It Up!!
We learned when Keith Lewis got release while being ST captain that this team does not keep players on the sole fact that you are a good special teamer. IF you are only really good at one thing then you open yourself up to get cut. Robinson is talented but not as a running back. He needs to find his niche somewhere. I've been one off his biggest oponents but hopefully he is successful wherever he ends up.

The only bad decisions Singletary helped make were cutting Wilhelm (only because we have no depth at ILB at all besides Bowman now) and Brit Miller.

Originally posted by DRnSFw:
MODS..Lock This Bytch Up

YES!! The experiment is over!

Lock It Up!!

Why do people always lobby for threads to be locked? What harm is it doing by being left open?

Seriously.
Share 49ersWebzone