LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

Thomas Clayton = done

Shop Find 49ers gear online
so when do you think the niners will retire his jersey
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by JohnnyMo49:
Hey guys, when's the last time he won a game for us? Get off his nuts, nobody but die hard 49ers fasn even know who this kid is, best of luck to him but if he was a starter quality player, he woulda started . . .

Nothin' wrong with wishing a guy well and good luck.

Thank you, nothing wrong w/ that.
Hey guys, when's the last time he won a game for us? Get off his nuts, nobody but die hard 49ers fasn even know who this kid is, best of luck to him but if he was a starter quality player, he woulda started . . .

I really liked this kid and actually predicted him to be a real sleeper, just as I predicted Goldson would from seeing these two guys tear it up in exhibition games. I wonder what it was about him that coaches didn't like??
Originally posted by valrod33:

2010 home opener. I plan putting "clayton" in back of my old tony parrish jersey for that game.

[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Mar 4, 2010 at 08:46:21 ]
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

2010 home opener
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

2010 home opener

Do the Niners have a fanfest type event? I want to make a booth solely for Thomas Clayton. All Niner fans are encouraged to bring their own oils so they can take total advantage of the "Rub Thomas Clayton's Guns Booth"
MaioccoCSN

Ex-49ers fan favorite goes to NE to compete for roster spot. RT @MikeReiss Patriots announce that they've signed RB Thomas Clayton.
MaioccoCSN

Ex-49ers fan favorite goes to NE to compete for roster spot. RT @MikeReiss Patriots announce that they've signed RB Thomas Clayton.

Finally, this rat's nest of a thread can get moved to NFL Talk (right next to the Kory Sheets).

Originally posted by natrone06:

BTW, R.I.P. talented Whitney Houston.

Hello crack head Whitney.

Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

I really liked this kid and actually predicted him to be a real sleeper, just as I predicted Goldson would from seeing these two guys tear it up in exhibition games. I wonder what it was about him that coaches didn't like??

looks like tarzan, runs like jane

along with Chris Wienke
Originally posted by kujon11:

So true.
Originally posted by kujon11:

So true.
Share 49ersWebzone