There are 177 users in the forums

Did Brit Miller make the team last night?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Did Brit Miller make the team last night?

• 49ersNorcal
  • Info N/A
Practice squad this year. And he might get to be on the roster for a couple games at the end of the season. Great project for the 49ers.
It depends on how he plays the rest of preseason and how fast he learns the fb position.
He didn't do anything to hurt his chances.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 23zack80:
He is on the practice squad already. I don't think he will make the 53 man roster unless someone else goes down with an injury.

I do not think that we have a practice squad, yet.
its a nice story but i dont think he makes the cut
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
...Did Miller get any work in as a blocking back last night?

Got my answer from MM.

"47-Brit Miller: Entered at fullback late in first quarter after Keasey sustained broken arm. . . . He looked like he's been playing the position his entire life. (He was a linebacker at Illinois.) His blocking was good, and he caught two TDs passes. . . . Caught 3-yard scoring pass from Smith, and a 40-yarder from Huard, which included a nifty cutback inside the 5-yard line to reach the end zone."

We're not the only ones he's made an impression on.

I like this kid and hope he makes the team.
Brit Miller needs to continue his momentum against the Raiders. Especially if Moran Norris does not play. I would love to see him put Kirk Morrison on his a$$.
i doubt he even makes the practice squad. not too many fb's are kept their and i think the only reason keasey was kept was because he was also a special teams player. after the terrific preseason derrick johnson (CB) had with us a couple years back, theirs no hope for our preseason standouts
  • Nabisko
  • Info N/A
Yeah he showed great playmaker skills, but how was he at being a fullback. Did he blow any assignments? I really don't know just asking. I was pretty drunk by the forth and the only highlights are of him finding the endzone. I'm just curious to how complete he looked.
[ Edited by Nabisko on Aug 17, 2009 at 3:15 PM ]

not sure about made the team but sure as hell opened the eyes of the coaches to keep an eye on him as a potential roster spot
Originally posted by Nabisko:
Yeah he showed great playmaker skills, but how was he at being a fullback. Did he blow any assignments? I really don't know just asking. I was pretty drunk by the forth and the only highlights are of him finding the endzone. I'm just curious to how complete he looked.

From MM.

"47-Brit Miller: Entered at fullback late in first quarter after Keasey sustained broken arm. . . . He looked like he's been playing the position his entire life. (He was a linebacker at Illinois.) His blocking was good, and he caught two TDs passes. . . . Caught 3-yard scoring pass from Smith, and a 40-yarder from Huard, which included a nifty cutback inside the 5-yard line to reach the end zone."
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

yup.....
hope he makes it over weak ass keasey!
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
hope he makes it over weak ass keasey!

Keasey will go on IR and hopefully get released he is horrible
Share 49ersWebzone