LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 222 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. TENNESSEE TITANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I have a feeling that we win this game.I think we contain Johnson and force Vince Young to make mistakes plus were playing at home.It seems like we have a lot early games this year(minnesota,hou,indy,green bay,philly,and the rams) thats a lot of traveling to the east coast and playing early.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
titans are what, last in pass defense? what will raye and singletary want to do?? run the damn ball

Brilliant! The titans will never see it coming!

LMFAO!!!!
  • hb123
  • Veteran
9er fans seem to be getting cocky up in here! talking about dominating titans... we're 3-4, chill! gotta see it first....

i feel the same way though, excited we actually seem to have a qb playing efficient and almost beating the best teams in the league... but we got to start a win streak man! c'mon frisco!!

Originally posted by GoFD74:
IMO

Sun Nov. 8 Titans - W
Thur Nov. 12 Bears - W
Sun Nov. 22 @Packers - L
Sun Nov. 29 Jaguars - W
Sun Dec. 6 @Seahawks W
Mon Dec. 14 Cardinals - W
Sun Dec. 20 @Eagles - L
Sun Dec. 27 Lions - W
Sun Jan. 3 @Rams - W

That would put us at 10-6 and likely in the driver's seat in the NFC West. My only real concern is the Tards at home...they could easily come into the Stick and beat us up. Bottom line, I think we have a clear shot at a 9-7 season, with an 8-8 record being the worst-case scenario.

The packers offensive line is not really good, Rodgers has been getting rid of the ball and racking up yards because he is so talented.

I just think we can beat the packers.

However, I dont want to start looking past the titans. I think they are going to be a real challenge and this game will allow us to see if we are truly contenders or pretenders.
IMO

Sun Nov. 8 Titans - W
Thur Nov. 12 Bears - W
Sun Nov. 22 @Packers - L
Sun Nov. 29 Jaguars - W
Sun Dec. 6 @Seahawks W
Sun Dec. 20 @Eagles - L
Sun Dec. 27 Lions - W
Sun Jan. 3 @Rams - W

That would put us at 10-6 and likely in the driver's seat in the NFC West. My only real concern is the Tards at home...they could easily come into the Stick and beat us up. Bottom line, I think we have a clear shot at a 9-7 season, with an 8-8 record being the worst-case scenario.

There is no way the tards come into our house on monday night and beat us...most likely this game will decide the west so the crowd will be the loudest it's been in years which will lead to our team getting pumped up and playing great. The only game i see us losing is against the eagles. 11-5 baby!
Hell yea we beat down the titans then I'm going to watch us kill the bears in person....I'm so pumped for these next couple of games
Were an 8-8 team and we are going to finish 8-8.
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by verb1der:
This game will be the start of the Niners win streak to the playoffs!

Book it.

that's what I'm thinking.

Sun Nov. 8 Titans - W
Thur Nov. 12 Bears - W
Sun Nov. 22 @Packers - W
Sun Nov. 29 Jaguars - W
Sun Dec. 6 @Seahawks W
Sun Dec. 20 @Eagles - L
Sun Dec. 27 Lions - W
Sun Jan. 3 @Rams - W

Packers at Lambeau? Cardinals? Those are the only 2 games that I see as a threat. That leaves us at 8-8, or 9-7 at best IMO. Cardinals on Monday night will determine our playoff chances and I will be there!!

i was being super optimistic. Seriously doubt it works out that way but the cards at home and us at Lambeau are definitely winnable games. Especially after the way we played the colts at their house yesterday.

I agree that they are winnable games, but every game should be. Including the Colts, Vikings, and Texans! It pisses me off that it seems like they only do enough to barely stay ahead. There is no sense of urgency to get ahead and stay ahead. And when there is that sense, you can totally see things clicking and opening up; ala several times during the Texans game and yesterday's 2-minute drive (I dont care who was calling the plays). We will see though...
I swear....we need to win this game! We are a better coached team and a much better QB!!! Yes I said it. Vince is overrated!!!!

...Oh yeah....and a WAY BETTER DEFENSE!!!!

[ Edited by 9erluv415 on Nov 2, 2009 at 11:38:54 ]
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Smith will play good again.

But we will lose thanks to Raye and Sings play-calling

17-14

Lol. You must be one of the posters on here whom every week say " Oh yeah were going to win, were going to kill them blah blah blah." And than during the Game your all like "f**k you Raye." During the off week before a game do you magically forget about our O??? I wish I could

Nope.... I'm pretty realistic in my predictions and tell it how it is. I agree that Raye isnt the best OC, but its not all his fault. What about the dropped balls? Sailing passes? Missed O-line assignments?? There is more to it than just "Raye and Sings play-calling"!

Oh, and we will kick some Titan ass on Sunday BTW! No "poster", just looking at the matchup in all phases!

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
9ers favored by 4.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
9ers favored by 4.

They need to, and SHOULD take this game.
Must win game. Tennessee is better than their record, but they are not good on the road.
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Must win game. Tennessee is better than their record, but they are not good on the road.

i hate that saying, they are exactly what their record shows.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
IMO

Sun Nov. 8 Titans - W
Thur Nov. 12 Bears - W
Sun Nov. 22 @Packers - L
Sun Nov. 29 Jaguars - W
Sun Dec. 6 @Seahawks W
Sun Dec. 20 @Eagles - L
Sun Dec. 27 Lions - W
Sun Jan. 3 @Rams - W

There is no way the tards come into our house on monday night and beat us...most likely this game will decide the west so the crowd will be the loudest it's been in years which will lead to our team getting pumped up and playing great. The only game i see us losing is against the eagles. 11-5 baby!

The eagles lost to the raiders, so anything could happen there.
Share 49ersWebzone