LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 169 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ INDIANAPOLIS COLTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 7)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • 9ermj
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by carl:
I JUST DONT KNOW WHY RAYE DOESNT PUT ALEX IN THE SHOTGUN AND SPREAD IT OUT ON OUR LAST DRIVE WHAT THE f**k!!! im so pissed off at our gameplanning... it's unblelievable. it's truly unbelievable. and our O-Line is terrible also

Singletary will be imposing his will on the unemployment line pretty soon.

It's obvious that Smith is a shotgun spread QB. And we have talented receivers on the team, especially this year. And it's obvious that we can't run block for Gore except for 3 long runs this season, he hasn't done anything memorable.

the thing is... when we were using the spread earlier in the game frank ran easily for 8 yards. i am shocked at how we go AWAY from playcalling that is working and back to the "pound the rock" even though it doesn't work. I'm so frustrated!

But overall, I like how we looked on defense -- they played their hearts out. I'm really sad we have to wait a week to see them play Tennessee

It really is mind boggling , how they can't seem to mix it up it's either pass or run , Singletary needs to take some heat for this one , we'll never know if they could've won because they never tried to win
All I gotta say is something needs to be done about Snyder
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
We played one of the best teams in the NFL without our best linemen and held Peyton without a touchdown, what part of that is so hard to be happy about? When Staley went down, I wasn't expecting his replacement to play as well as he did, what we do know is OL is a glaring need on this team, especially the right side. A win would have been nice, but we have many more games that are very winnable down the stretch. I think the team played hard and fought the whole game, much better than anything we ever saw under Nolan. You guys just need to quit taking it so hard, we did better than I expected today for sure, I thought for sure our defense would give up at least 2-3 touchdowns, we only gave up one on a trick play.

Exactly I don't know why people are mad? We were not expected to win this game. We played great!

I'd say it's because WE LOST. All the rest of it is great, but in the end, you play sports to win.
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by King49er:
49ers suck

you dont know much about football. maybe you shouldnt post on this site anymore.

They do suck. We lost 3 in a row even after a bye week! WE SUCK!

did you watch the game today?

we played outstanding...

Did you watch the game? We lost.

we played the best team in football. did you really expect to win? theres so many adult babies on this board crying, kicking, and screaming about how were horrible. shut up.

i have to be embarrassed for you apparently.

Go ahead and feel good about these moral victories. We lost the game based on playcalling ONCE AGAIN! We are now out of the playoff picture if Arizona wins today.

WAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! WHHHHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

if you expected to win this game, you know nothing about football.

Take a minute to read what you're saying.

take a minute to realize youre pouting like a little kid who lost his little league game.

we played the best team in football harder than anyone has all season. 3 sacks on manning, when he was only sacked twice all year. we forced more 3-and-outs than any other team, and if it wasnt for a RB td pass, we would have won.

we played a great game. i was expecting to lose 31-13. the season is far from over. this was a L on our schedule from the day it came out. shut your mouth and dry your tears. youre embarrassing yourself.
We played one of the best teams in the NFL without our best linemen and held Peyton without a touchdown, what part of that is so hard to be happy about? When Staley went down, I wasn't expecting his replacement to play as well as he did, what we do know is OL is a glaring need on this team, especially the right side. A win would have been nice, but we have many more games that are very winnable down the stretch. I think the team played hard and fought the whole game, much better than anything we ever saw under Nolan. You guys just need to quit taking it so hard, we did better than I expected today for sure, I thought for sure our defense would give up at least 2-3 touchdowns, we only gave up one on a trick play.

It's hard to be happy when it's not a W.
  • carl
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9ermj:
I JUST DONT KNOW WHY RAYE DOESNT PUT ALEX IN THE SHOTGUN AND SPREAD IT OUT ON OUR LAST DRIVE WHAT THE f**k!!! im so pissed off at our gameplanning... it's unblelievable. it's truly unbelievable. and our O-Line is terrible also

It's obvious that Smith is a shotgun spread QB. And we have talented receivers on the team, especially this year. And it's obvious that we can't run block for Gore except for 3 long runs this season, he hasn't done anything memorable.

the thing is... when we were using the spread earlier in the game frank ran easily for 8 yards. i am shocked at how we go AWAY from playcalling that is working and back to the "pound the rock" even though it doesn't work. I'm so frustrated!

But overall, I like how we looked on defense -- they played their hearts out. I'm really sad we have to wait a week to see them play Tennessee

It really is mind boggling , how they can't seem to mix it up it's either pass or run , Singletary needs to take some heat for this one , we'll never know if they could've won because they never tried to win

He wont get heat because he's charismatic and intimidating. I heard he b***h slapped Barrows.
Originally posted by King49er:
49ers suck

you dont know much about football. maybe you shouldnt post on this site anymore.

They do suck. We lost 3 in a row even after a bye week! WE SUCK!

did you watch the game today?

we played outstanding...

Did you watch the game? We lost.

we played the best team in football. did you really expect to win? theres so many adult babies on this board crying, kicking, and screaming about how were horrible. shut up.

i have to be embarrassed for you apparently.

Go ahead and feel good about these moral victories. We lost the game based on playcalling ONCE AGAIN! We are now out of the playoff picture if Arizona wins today.

WAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! WHHHHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

if you expected to win this game, you know nothing about football.

Take a minute to read what you're saying.

take a minute to realize youre pouting like a little kid who lost his little league game.

we played the best team in football harder than anyone has all season. 3 sacks on manning, when he was only sacked twice all year. we forced more 3-and-outs than any other team, and if it wasnt for a RB td pass, we would have won.

we played a great game. i was expecting to lose 31-13. the season is far from over. this was a L on our schedule from the day it came out. shut your mouth and dry your tears. youre embarrassing yourself.

Both of you need to cool it.

Exactly I don't know why people are mad? We were not expected to win this game. We played great!

see the thing about sports is, theres no such thing as "playing with house money" as people put it. We weren't expected to win so its ok because we were closwer than thought. But as soon as we have a chance at winning, i and many others become emotionally invested and its hard to just say after that let down "oh well we werent supposed to win"

The reason I'm upset is because we've had quite a few seasons of these "feel good" losses. This game was winnable today and should've been won but offensive playcalling lost it - well, mostly at least.

There is no point in playing as hard and as tough as they did only to fail. I'm sick of watching this team (this is the third time now) come within a RCH of beating good teams and falling short. If you aren't annoyed by that then I wish I had the patience you do.
brandon jones really screwed us over

• carl
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Yah, what he said. LOL
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9ermj:

He wont get heat because he's charismatic and intimidating. I heard he b***h slapped Barrows.

Seriously?
GO PANTHERS
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
brandon jones really screwed us over

I agree... Brian Jennings did also...
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Yah, what he said. LOL

i speak in common sense. some people cant understand it.
Share 49ersWebzone