There are 216 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ HOUSTON TEXANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 6)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hill was so bad last game I dunno what to think this time around :(
Originally posted by Method:

So was out O-Line, so was Jimmy Raye and so was Coffee, not to mention that it looks like anything more than being 10 points down to a team and we're f**ked.

We need a lot of things to come together for us next week if we are to win in Houston.

4-2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>3-3 heading into Indianapolis
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by Method:

So was out O-Line, so was Jimmy Raye and so was Coffee, not to mention that it looks like anything more than being 10 points down to a team and we're f**ked.

We need a lot of things to come together for us next week if we are to win in Houston.

4-2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>3-3 heading into Indianapolis

When hasn't this guy been awful besides preseason. It's like he gets the ball closes his eyes and just runs straight. Who cares if there is a hole in front of you a little to the right. Screw it! Just run straight into the backs of your OLine!! Yeahhh that will get you yards.
We have no excuse if we lose this game. We lose we can kiss our season goodbye.

We got two weeks to prepare and teams coming of a bye week are 6-1 so far the only loss was da bears vs the falcons so far.

Alot of pressure for our team we shall see how they responds next sunday!
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:

We got two weeks to prepare and teams coming of a bye week are 6-1 so far the only loss was da bears vs the falcons so far.

I think that's a little extreme...I think it's an important game, but I wouldn't say our season is over if we lose.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:

I think that's a little extreme...I think it's an important game, but I wouldn't say our season is over if we lose.

I'm sorry to say but you ain't realistic were heading to an 8-8 season it's a must win this upcoming game. The following week is the colts and that's an automatic loss.

I'm sorry to say but you ain't realistic were heading to an 8-8 season it's a must win this upcoming game. The following week is the colts and that's an automatic loss.

I'm not saying we won't have a mediocre record, I'm just saying that I don't think this game will define our season, win or lose.
These are the games we need to win if we want to win the division. The Texans aren't elite but they're good. I think we match up very well and a win should be expected from both sides. Here's to hoping Gore can run wild like he did against the Seahawks cuz we're gonna need it.

its funny... I don't consider this weeks game a season breaker......and I don't consider the Colts game an automatic loss.

I remember about around 2002/03 we were playing the Colts at Indy and that was suppose to be an "automatic loss"....instead we blew them out....

not saying we are going to blow out this year's Colts....but no game is a given. I think our defense can match up well with their offense. Now if our defense plays like it did against the Falcons...then yes, we are in trouble.
Hill blows again
32-10 Houston

Originally posted by Afrikan:

its funny... I don't consider this weeks game a season breaker......and I don't consider the Colts game an automatic loss.

I remember about around 2002/03 we were playing the Colts at Indy and that was suppose to be an "automatic loss"....instead we blew them out....

not saying we are going to blow out this year's Colts....but no game is a given. I think our defense can match up well with their offense. Now if our defense plays like it did against the Falcons...then yes, we are in trouble.

let me say that the colts game loss is a fact....manning is on another level right now
Originally posted by ninerfreak:
Originally posted by Afrikan:

let me say that the colts game loss is a fact....manning is on another level right now

exactly what am saying the guy is on a mission and if we let matt ryan have a field day Manning will just pick us apart, it's gonna be ugly! I hope we win this upcoming week.

I'm not saying we won't have a mediocre record, I'm just saying that I don't think this game will define our season, win or lose.

Of course it will we got every advantage that favor us and if we don't win alot of people are gonna be calling head guaranteed. Qb change? maybe? hopefully!

Of course it will we got every advantage that favor us and if we don't win alot of people are gonna be calling head guaranteed. Qb change? maybe? hopefully!

So just because this board will go crazy if we lose, it makes it a season-defining game for the 49ers?

Win or lose, there will still be 10 more games to be played.

So just because this board will go crazy if we lose, it makes it a season-defining game for the 49ers?

Win or lose, there will still be 10 more games to be played.

Obviously your not tired of losing cause I' am tired of being mediocre. We lose we got a long season ahead of us we shall win that's all I'm saying.
Share 49ersWebzone