There are 243 users in the forums

Niner fans going to dallas pre-season game?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hey all. Anyone else going to the 49ers-dallas game on Aug. 29th? I will be in the endzone, 1st level.
yes i might go,but i will be up in the nosebleeds....
I try to go every year. Even if we are not good. I moved to dfw in 1991, then cowpukes started beating us in NFC Championship games and winning Super Bowls. Huge regret, could have gone to 49ers game vs. Dallas in Sept. 2000, where T.O. ran to star. We were 0-3 going into that game, dallas sucked too, but i regret so much I did not make it to that game. Thrill of a lifetime
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
Hey all. Anyone else going to the 49ers-dallas game on Aug. 29th? I will be in the endzone, 1st level.

That would be awesome. Even if it is only a pre-season game. I get to check out the stadium on my way to school and it's incredible looking.

Maybe Jerry Jones can give Jed some pointers on how to get a world class stadium built.
I wish I could go see Niners kick some Dallas ASS!
  • DJD
  • Veteran
Just checked, seems this is going to be the second game played in the new Dallas dome. Titans will be there the week before to break the seal.
I'll travel all the way from Mexico to see the niners play at Dallas (also I'm curious about the stadium)
Live in DFW and will be going to the game.
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
Originally posted by Jamespowers:

That would be awesome. Even if it is only a pre-season game. I get to check out the stadium on my way to school and it's incredible looking.

Maybe Jerry Jones can give Jed some pointers on how to get a world class stadium built.

I will give jerry jones that, cowpukes have very nice stadium. And even though its pre-season, nothing could be better than beating them in that place. 3rd pre-season is always where starters play more and we have the QB race coming down to the wire in this game likely
I also like how we have so many 49er fans that will show up in dallas when we play them, regardless of our record.

i will be going to watch the niners and also see how the receivers do so we can put this to rest!!!!!!!!!!!
I will be coming from Houston....got 50 yard line 3rd row...I have to admit...I hate the Cowgirls but I am excited to see that new stadium...anyone know what hotel the Niners will be staying at?
I'm going! And still holding out hope that Crabtree will play its the 49ers 3rd preseason game. I will be representing in some type of 49er apparel .. .
i just got my tix online.. section 142 row 3 also came with a lot A parking pass. who all from here is going... and anyone wanna meet up and tailgate if its permitted ? let me know..
Is Crabtree allowed to attend the game as a fan?
Share 49ersWebzone