LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 4)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Hey defensive linemen! Can't get a sack? Need to pad your stats? Just don't feel that same zing you used to?

Well 49ers have something for you! It's called

the Red and Gold Turn-styler.100% GUARANTEED to help you achieve better defensive pressure stats immediately. Our talented employees will make sure you get a leg up and sack their QB. Even if you play on a really bad team, we you are guaranteed at least one sack with the help of our consultants.

Consultant David Baas says "often my clients run into a playing block, but I show them that if you just run around a player, you can easily get to the QB."

Consultant Chilo Rachal says "I show my clients that a basic inside-outside is best, we work on it for 60 minutes each week and I get them ready on how to use that against better opponents."

You can go to a lot of places to get better pass rushing stats. We sack the competition.

Come see us this week.

WTF?!? Baas' mom better not be on this game thread.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
This game makes me more pissed off at the Bills!!!

This is the second time you have said that. Why? Please explain.

9-1 on my parlay card!!!!
Hey defensive linemen! Can't get a sack? Need to pad your stats? Just don't feel that same zing you used to?

the Red and Gold Turn-styler.100% GUARANTEED to help you achieve better defensive pressure stats immediately. Our talented employees will make sure you get a leg up and sack their QB. Even if you play on a really bad team, we you are guaranteed at least one sack with the help of our consultants.

Consultant David Baas says "often my clients run into a playing block, but I show them that if you just run around a player, you can easily get to the QB."

Consultant Chilo Rachal says "I show my clients that a basic inside-outside is best, we work on it for 60 minutes each week and I get them ready on how to use that against better opponents."

You can go to a lot of places to get better pass rushing stats. We sack the competition.

Come see us this week.

I LOL'd.
damn. they should pull hill. I mean...let alex take some snaps.

doh! too late. alex doesn't need to wash his uniform. game over (cue donkey kong kill music).

Come see us this week.

party pooper.
  • corysf49rs
  • Info N/A
its nice being able to take a knee at the end of the game. O will have to pick it up for next week. Good game.
Originally posted by taney71:
This game makes me more pissed off at the Bills!!!

This is the second time you have said that. Why? Please explain.

9-1 on my parlay card!!!!

Ahhh.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
SHUTOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well that was a nice 2nd half. Looking forward to next week's game. If Raye calls the plays he did in the second half all game, we should have a good chance.
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Ray Mac

Week 1 Sack
Week 2 Sack
Week 3 Blocked Punt
Week 4 Fumble return for TD

There were some that didn't want him

I was worried he wasn't even healthy enough to play this year and had to be placed on IR. Glad he didn't.

lol I called it!!!!! 35-0, 3 and 1!!!!!
HELL YEAH! I picked up the 9ers D and played em this week in my fantasy league!

I LOVE THIS D!
another measuring stick game next week. can't wait.
Great game by the 49ers. Didn't play down to their competition's level.
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Ray Mac

Week 1 Sack
Week 2 Sack
Week 3 Blocked Punt
Week 4 Fumble return for TD

There were some that didn't want him

I was worried he wasn't even healthy enough to play this year and had to be placed on IR. Glad he didn't.

Sorry I goofed, Blocked FG
Share 49ersWebzone