LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 256 users in the forums

**OFFICIAL SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD**

Shop Find 49ers gear online
AP vs. THE WILLIS pt 2!! This could be a very low scoring game, where shaun hill might be forced to do more than we'd normally want him to do!!! Lets home Morgan, bruce and VD can get open and quickly!! As for Frank vs the williams wall ....

If we win this game, watch out!!
Originally posted by maximill15:
AP vs. THE WILLIS pt 2!! This could be a very low scoring game, where shaun hill might be forced to do more than we'd normally want him to do!!! Lets home Morgan, bruce and VD can get open and quickly!! As for Frank vs the williams wall ....

49ers 3-0, sounds good to me
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by maximill15:

49ers 3-0, sounds good to me

lol, how exciting!
This is a winnable game for us, but it will not be easy. On offense, if our plan is to just simply pound the ball away up the middle, we can forget it. Of course, the O-line needs to run block and pass protect well, but we need to spread the ball around. No one receiver needs to have a monster game, but if Shaun Hill can get multiple completions (2-3) to different receivers, we should have a good chance. Jason Hill should be activated for this game, because we need our best receivers to be available.

On defense, stop AP, stop AP, stop AP. Minnesota's receivers shouldnt be able to do too much damage to our secondary.

If we spread the ball around, play sound defense and have solid tackling on AP, then we should be able to pull away with a victory.
There is also a new potential "X-Factor" coming into this game.

#81- Brandon Jones
Originally posted by PTulini:
There is also a new potential "X-Factor" coming into this game.

#81- Brandon Jones

He'll probably be a little rusty but you never know! I hope we pass all over them! we really need to pass the ball to vd more like we do in the first quarter scripted plays
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by Mex49:
3-0 is going to feel so nice. It makes me
all warm and fuzzy inside

in that case, just call it 4-0

seriously, we're gonna pwn the rams
Originally posted by teeohh:

I started thinking about going 4-0 and got that warm and fuzzie feeling. Then I realized it was because I jizzed in my pants.
We are going to stack the box against them and they are going to do the same thing against us.

Who ever has a better running game will win. Unless Favre gets all pick-happy then it will be us for sure.
Originally posted by backontop:

I started thinking about going 4-0 and got that warm and fuzzie feeling. Then I realized it was because I jizzed in my pants.

After Gore had that second run yesterday I had jizzed my pants and I made a face like dude from snl.

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

After Gore had that second run yesterday I had jizzed my pants and I made a face like dude from snl.
[ Edited by darkknight49 on Sep 21, 2009 at 7:01 PM ]
Last week my gut told me Frank Gore was going to have a huge game on Seattle, this week my gut tells me Josh Morgan is finally going to pick things up. I also expect Brandon Jones lining up in 2-pair sets with Josh, setting up some heavy blocks/mis-matches down the stretch.

If it comes down to the last minute though, Vernon Davis is going to win us this game (either at RT substitute or receiver).

We are going to stack the box against them and they are going to do the same thing against us.

Who ever has a better running game will win. Unless Favre gets all pick-happy then it will be us for sure.

We're going to be facing some amateur receiving talent, if we can force them to pass 70% of the game our backfield will just dominate Favre.
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Sep 21, 2009 at 7:02 PM ]
i really think we can win this one.
just the MAIN factor...not AP
the main factor is their Defensive Line.
with Jared Allen, Pat Williams and Kevin Williams..and the way our offensive line has been playing recently..i know gore...200 yards yesterday but we are still giving up sacks.
if we hold their d line we are good to go

4-0 ..rams is an easy one.
Originally posted by darkknight49:

LOL that's the one
Originally posted by darkknight49:

LOL that's the one

DUDE!!! We have the same "O" face
Share 49ersWebzone