Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Originally posted by Axl49:
Originally posted by DesiDez:
You guys are morons if you blame raye. The Viking had 3 TO and the niners ran plays to make them burn them. an incomplete pass stops the clock. This loss is solely on the defense

not the point you at least try to get the first u dnt just give up and give them the win. we blew it that last drive with out playcalling plain and simple man.

And if Hills threw a pick you guys would be all over Raye regardless. Straight hatin!

no thats the play you make to win ask any winning head coach and they would have thrown for the first thats how u win close games. you can win if you dnt try to win.

A team that has a s**tty defense would throw it on 3rd down. Ask any GOOD coach in the league.

Actually no, if Hill throws a pick it wouldn't have been Raye's fault.

Plus, If no one was open for Hill to throw to all he had to do was run or take a sack. It's not rocket science.

Fire Raye.

YEAH FIRE RAYE WOOOHOOOO!!!! THAT'S THE ANSWER! OOOOHH YOU KNOW IT!

Do you have a clue about anything? We fire Raye, we will NOT make the playoffs, but you can keep thinking that way.

Oh my bad, I forgot. You and Raye are the only ones smart enough to call runs up the middle 80 million times in one game.

Is this your first year watching football? Hop off the bandwagon kid-o.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
You guys are morons if you blame raye. The Viking had 3 TO and the niners ran plays to make them burn them. an incomplete pass stops the clock. This loss is solely on the defense

not the point you at least try to get the first u dnt just give up and give them the win. we blew it that last drive with out playcalling plain and simple man.

And if Hills threw a pick you guys would be all over Raye regardless. Straight hatin!

no thats the play you make to win ask any winning head coach and they would have thrown for the first thats how u win close games. you can win if you dnt try to win.

A team that has a s**tty defense would throw it on 3rd down. Ask any GOOD coach in the league.

Plus, If no one was open for Hill to throw to all he had to do was run or take a sack. It's not rocket science.

Fire Raye.

Do you have a clue about anything? We fire Raye, we will NOT make the playoffs, but you can keep thinking that way.

Yeah thats all we need to get a new coordinator in 7 years as it is we are just geling into this new offense no thanks we have to gutt it out

FIREYING RAYE WOULD JUST BE LUDICROUS AT THIS POINT.

you can fire him when the season ends.....didya think of that?
CONSERVATIVE CONSERVATIVE CONSERVATIVE CONSERVATIVE PLAY CALLING ...... Hill made the passes he was asked to ........ too many drops again. This loss is a big disappointment.

But I walk away from this game believing this team can play with the big boys. Look out RAMS.
f**king son of a b***h.

on our last drive we needed to go for the f**king throat not 3 f**kin run plays. in that situation 1 f**kin first down wins the game. Yes our defense is way better this year, but thats when we are runnign our 3-4 or nickel defense not the f**king prevent defense.

Our last offensive series and the game winning drive by the vikes, we played like a team not wanting to lose the game instead of playing to win. If we want to be a good team and possible playoff team that s**t has got to change.

f**k I HATE THE PREVENT DEFENSE SO f**kING MUCH

we had the game won we had the f**kin game won. and dont give me this s**t that its ok we werent gonna go 16-0 These are the type of games you need to win. when s**t isnt going right and you still manage to have the lead. This type of defeat are those types of losses that could kill your spirits.

Raye nees to get his f**king s**t together and quit being such a f**king old ass used up prostitute p***y. I dont how many times SHaun Hill has to prove he can get the job done, it may not look f**king pretty but the guy(Hill) is a good QB Raye needs to trust him, cuz when the game is on the line Hill has come through. Again 1 f**kin 1st wins the game, and we would be 3-0 going into the rams game with the possibility of going 4-0 with our tough part of the schedule looming.

This was one big f**kin fail on Raye and whoever caled for the prevent defense

oh yeah f**k Mark Roman
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

Fire Raye.

Yeah thats all we need to get a new coordinator in 7 years as it is we are just geling into this new offense no thanks we have to gutt it out

FIREYING RAYE WOULD JUST BE LUDICROUS AT THIS POINT.

you can fire him when the season ends.....didya think of that?

DIDYA DIDYA!
Now before I go on, we all agree we need to pray Gore isn't seriously hurt. At the same time there are some positives that came from him leaving the game. We got VD more involved, and of course Coffee got some great playing time. Overall we had to function as an offense without our centerpiece and we did a pretty good job. I think this game is a great confidence builder for Shaun Hill and should also boost the faith Sing and Raye have in him. Maybe they look back at the tape and decide next time to give Hill the chance to convert at the end of a game. Maybe next time they don't play prevent? They will watch this and realize they should have won. While very dissapointing this should not be a demoralizing defeat in any way.
[ Edited by SFBlue on Sep 27, 2009 at 2:02 PM ]

Fire Raye.

Oh my bad, I forgot. You and Raye are the only ones smart enough to call runs up the middle 80 million times in one game.

why would i hop off the bandwagon when i can stay and annoy you all day?
You guys are also forgetting that on the toss play Coffee juggled the ball. If he caught the toss cleanly he actually did have a chance at the first down! WATCH THE GAME!!!!!!
  • Blitz
  • Veteran

no a coach who want to win and be agressive would like the pats or colts or any other top notch team. you play to win like edwards said. you dont sit there and give them a chance you go for the kill when its there.

BS man. You don;t go for no f**king kill when you have a 4 point lead, with 1 minute left, with a defense that has pitched a shutout the entire second half. You protect the ball and put the defense back on the field when they have playing that well for the prior 29 minutes, ESPECIALLY with a 4 point lead. (the other team needing a TD to win).

Fire Raye.

Fire Raye.

Trolling proof right over here mods!
[ Edited by WheresWaldo on Sep 27, 2009 at 2:03 PM ]
Originally posted by Blitz:

no a coach who want to win and be agressive would like the pats or colts or any other top notch team. you play to win like edwards said. you dont sit there and give them a chance you go for the kill when its there.

BS man. You don;t go for no f**king kill when you have a 4 point lead, with 1 minute left, with a defense that has pitched a shutout the entire second half. You protect the ball and put the defense back on the field when they have playing that well for the prior 29 minutes, ESPECIALLY with a 4 point lead. (the other team needing a TD to win).

Exactly, the offense had gone 0-10 on third down conversions, what are the odds they are going to convert THAT particular one. You play smart football and you let your defense win you the game. It just so happened that Mark Roman was being an idiot like usual and they won on a ridiculous touchdown pass that's going to happen one time out of a million.
Originally posted by Blitz:

If you think giving Brett Favre the ball on the 20 with over a minute and playing prevent is the answer.....then i guess you just got proven wrong.
Originally posted by valrod33:
f**king son of a b***h.

on our last drive we needed to go for the f**king throat not 3 f**kin run plays. in that situation 1 f**kin first down wins the game. Yes our defense is way better this year, but thats when we are runnign our 3-4 or nickel defense not the f**king prevent defense.

Our last offensive series and the game winning drive by the vikes, we played like a team not wanting to lose the game instead of playing to win. If we want to be a good team and possible playoff team that s**t has got to change.

f**k I HATE THE PREVENT DEFENSE SO f**kING MUCH

we had the game won we had the f**kin game won. and dont give me this s**t that its ok we werent gonna go 16-0 These are the type of games you need to win. when s**t isnt going right and you still manage to have the lead. This type of defeat are those types of losses that could kill your spirits.

Raye nees to get his f**king s**t together and quit being such a f**king old ass used up prostitute p***y. I dont how many times SHaun Hill has to prove he can get the job done, it may not look f**king pretty but the guy(Hill) is a good QB Raye needs to trust him, cuz when the game is on the line Hill has come through. Again 1 f**kin 1st wins the game, and we would be 3-0 going into the rams game with the possibility of going 4-0 with our tough part of the schedule looming.

This was one big f**kin fail on Raye and whoever caled for the prevent defense

oh yeah f**k Mark Roman
lets all go to sleep and wake up on sunday when we play against the rams...
Share 49ersWebzone