LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

**OFFICIAL SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD**

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I guess we know how Favre felt in '98. It sucks.
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Originally posted by nooj:
Originally posted by niners94:
Same culprits as always. Raye run, run and run. Roman getting beat.

Why are you complaining about the playcalling? I would've ran the damn ball too! It was Mark Roman who couldn't give the guy a good hit and knock him out of bounds!

So you think a run play on 3rd and 6, in a game where Coffee has been gettin blown up behind the line of scrimmage all game, is a smart decision? We gave Farve the ball back with 1:29 remaining. Come on man.

EXACTLY! 1:29 on their OWN 30! Stop coming up with excuses! Blame the prevent or Mark Roman if anything. Also, Andy Lee didn't get a good grip on that punt, he almost fumbled it!

1:29 is a lifetime for a quarterback like farve, if it was kerry collins then thats a different story can you say 41 game winning drives!!!! This game is on Raye and his stupid a** play calling
f**kKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKs**tTTTTTTTTTTAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HOPE SOMEONE BRAKES FAVRES ELBOWS
i just want to get in the fetal position and cry. This was a horrible loss. I think our team will not rebound well from it.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by susweel:
Son of a b***h Favre did it us again. This one hurts.

no, Raye did this to us

You guys are pathetic! How is it Raye's fault? I actually give the guy some damn credit. He made the adjustments without Frank in the game!

And what "adjusments" would that be Waldo?

You actually think Vernon would have had a big game if Gore was in the whole game? lol give me a break

So your saying if Gore was in Raye would of called even more run plays....lol....no, give me a break.
You guys are morons if you blame raye. The Viking had 3 TO and the niners ran plays to make them burn them. an incomplete pass stops the clock. This loss is solely on the defense
If we signed Crabtree, we would never use him.
heartbreaking loss...F U C K favre.......but the team is there....lucky TD if not this game is other way around and swept under the rug for the media...now they're all gonna ride favre's nut sack all week
Originally posted by GhostofJimmyDean:

lmao
Our actual offense isn't the problem. It's the piece of s**t play calling.

Originally posted by Pogity:
Originally posted by kray28:
Jeez at least call a play action.....we can pass the ball if we let Hill play, our last TD drive was there.

Raye needs to be fired....you don't rely on our inconsistent running game to maintain possession when the Vikings had three TOs.

Sigh....that was a great effort competely wasted by a few numbskull decisions. Hopefully Singletary learns from this. I really hope.

They have to open up the passing offense.

I think he needs to do better. He doesn't know Brett's history vs the 49ers, otherwise he would understad that you can't give him the ball back no matter what in that situation.

no no dont fired him..this guy right...he doesnt know the history of farve with the 49ers... someone PLEASE EXPLAIN HIM THAT THE NEXT TIME WE PLAY AGAINST THE VIKINGS, NEVER TURN THE BALL OVER AND GIVE IT TO FARVE..
what a great game. what a gutty performance but the Niners.

It f**king hurts and sucks total ass that we lost, but to lose on a desperation play, on the road, to a Super Bowl contender having their home opener? Really, not bad at all. we played our asses off and we'll get our revenge in the playoffs.

Please Sing beat Rayes ass
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by susweel:
Son of a b***h Favre did it us again. This one hurts.

no, Raye did this to us

You guys are pathetic! How is it Raye's fault? I actually give the guy some damn credit. He made the adjustments without Frank in the game!

And what "adjusments" would that be Waldo?

You actually think Vernon would have had a big game if Gore was in the whole game? lol give me a break

So your saying if Gore was in Raye would of called even more run plays....lol....no, give me a break.

No, Gore would've been able to catch dump offs and balls out of the backfield unlike Glen Coffee.
  • nooj
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DesiDez:
You guys are morons if you blame raye. The Viking had 3 TO and the niners ran plays to make them burn them. an incomplete pass stops the clock. This loss is solely on the defense

I disagree with you, the only reason we had a chance to win was the defense.
Share 49ersWebzone