LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

**OFFICIAL SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD**

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Gosh, I HOPE the Vikings are taking us slightly lightly this week. After beating up on the lowly Browns and Lions the last two weeks, I hope Singletary has us coming out poppin' folks in the mouth and jumping up to an early lead as per the Lions on Sunday. Looking forward to Shaun Hill dueling Favre in the 4th quarter of a tight game. If Hill gets out-dueled, the Hill-bashers'll be out in full force. If Hill gets the win, I hope the naysayers'll be put to rest.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by crzy:

rookies of the year should be an awesome match up. Patrick Willis won round one last time they played, hopefully he shuts him down again
i can't wait
SO HYPED FOR SUNDAY. SOOOO HYPED BABY!
We win if our offense holds onto the ball. In the two Min wins, they had +2 and +2 turnover advantages. TOP was pretty even in both games. Both the Browns and Lions were able to move the ball on the ground and in the air against the Vikings, though not at large chunks on the ground.

3-0, baby.
if we lose this game thats proves to me that we arent there yet we are suppose to be there by now we have the same players but diffrent coach so im worried if we lose we wont get no more respect
Originally posted by Carney:
Originally posted by tohara3:
I can't wait for this game. Gonna be a great test for the 49ers!

A great test indeed

HUGE TEST!! 3-0 here we come as well as some respect from the NFL to
Personally, I believe the 49ers are going to do something they haven't done since 1990, which is rack up a 4-0 record going into week 5 against the Falcons.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go noodle arm, go! We'll need you this week.

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Personally, I believe the 49ers are going to do something they haven't done since 1990, which is rack up a 4-0 record going into week 5 against the Falcons.

This would be great!
I'm nervous were gonna stubbornly run the ball right at their strength (Williams & Williams) and see a lot of three and outs, keeping the score low and trying to grind one out again might be pushing our luck, Hill is going to have to make a few plays with his arm this game, I wanna win this game so f**king bad
I really think we should activate Kory Sheets for this game so we can try some pitch outs or screens & use his speed on the edge of this powerful defense to slow them down & wear them out.
Do they have any key injuries? Seattle was pretty banged up, which definitely (as much as it sucks) helped us a little bit...
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
really nervous about this game. AP and their d-line scares me, but i really think favre breaks down this game and throws a couple INT's after trying to make plays he simply cannot. agreed this will be a great test for the 9ers

GO 9ers !

As much as I like and respect Favre he always throw 4+ balls per game that can be picked. Here's to us getting a couple.

LB
Share 49ersWebzone