LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 159 users in the forums

**OFFICIAL SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD**

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by verb1der:
I really don't get how some people are "nervous" about this game....I havent been excited like this about a game in a long time.

they are gonna go out, and hit em in the mouth. 3-0

I was pretty excited about our first game, that was a great win
Any news on B.Jones?
Originally posted by matt49er:
Any news on B.Jones?

this

I'd love to have him back for this game
Originally posted by Carney:
I really don't get how some people are "nervous" about this game....I havent been excited like this about a game in a long time.

oh I don't doubt that, I was excited too... but I'm speaking of those who are nervous about Niners playing the Vikes...
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Any news on B.Jones?

this

I don't know too much about Brandon Jones...but what's his hype about?....I searched youtube for highlights but no luck...

oh I don't doubt that, I was excited too... but I'm speaking of those who are nervous about Niners playing the Vikes...

Im both nervous and excited...i know we shut down AP last year but they still won and i hope our offense can produce against their defense
Any news on B.Jones?

this

I don't know too much about Brandon Jones...but what's his hype about?....I searched youtube for highlights but no luck...

Star of Training camp
Originally posted by TEXAS49ER69:
Im gonna take this opportunity to say...I hope we finally end the story of Favera.....I want the defense to finally put an end to his comebacks and retirements....This dude is a pest that wont go away.....He has been a thorn in our sides for a long time...and I hope that we finally finish him

That would be crazy if we took out two starting quarterbacks in two weeks.
Any news on B.Jones?

this

Star of Training camp

Oh, so like Taylor Jacobs? lol
I'm gonna be so amped this Sunday when we play the Vikings. I think we have a great shot to beat these guys. Let's go 49ers!

Any news on B.Jones?

this

Star of Training camp

Nolan isn't running our team anymore with Sing he at least plays the best players in a style that fits them. Jones is fast, made some plays for the Titans and will be an upgrade at the #3 WR position. At least we're close to having the WR group we're supposed to have.

F U CRABTREE SIGN ALREADY YOU IDIOT
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by kidash98:
This thread will be merged with the Gameday thread once we hit the date. For now, use this thread for your musing re the game...

seriously what's the point of merging? just change the title

anyways, this game wil be very telling

Judging by week 1, and just by the 10 point lead the lions had for a short while, I think it takes the Vikings a while to start off offensively. This definitely was the case week 1 with their run game.

We need to be able to sustain long drives. I'm not sure how good they have been of stopping the run but our o-line needs to step it up big. We definitely don't want to get behind

And this is a 10am game, our guys need to be awake and ready

I agree on alll your points... Sing will lead this team to a victory on sunday "hopefully"
Any news on B.Jones?

this

Star of Training camp

Nolan isn't running our team anymore with Sing he at least plays the best players in a style that fits them. Jones is fast, made some plays for the Titans and will be an upgrade at the #3 WR position. At least we're close to having the WR group we're supposed to have.

gotcha....

yeah Crabtree.....sign you idiot, i hate you so much but once you sign I wont hate you anymore!
Any news on B.Jones?

this

Star of Training camp

gotcha....

yeah Crabtree.....sign you idiot, i hate you so much but once you sign I wont hate you anymore!

Honestly, I think that's how a lot of people would feel.
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
I thought this kind of funny how a vikes fan was comparing us to them last year.

"Is it me or does San Fran remind anyone else of us the last couple years, a solid running game, shutdown D, but a QB away from being a legit contender??"

and this was said my a mod...

"QB - Edge - Vikings. Favre may i say more?
HB - Edge - Vikings. Gore is good but no where near AP and coffee is no where near CT
WR - Edge - Vikings. When healthy our recievers can burn just about any team
Oline- Edge - Vikings. I really dont follow oline so i dont know anybody on the 9ers but our oline is pretty good.
TE - Edge - Push. Davis is a beast but shiance is coming up fast
Dline - Edge - Vikings. Williams wall plus allen is enough but edwards seems like this is his year to sneak up on everyone
LB - Edge - slighty Vikings. 9ers have willis but altogether we have the edge
secondary - Edge - 49ers. I like our secondary but 9ers are better with clements and company
Special teams - Edge - push. No one dominates in special teams but allen rossum and harvin can take it back just about any time

Should be a good game but i expect a blowout"

This is from a mod or "coordinator" over there at the Viking forum.

When did we have a hut-down "D", a couple of years ago?
Share 49ersWebzone