LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 291 users in the forums

Imagine if we kept Antonio Bryant

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:
Morgan, Bryant and Crabtree (maybe).

Probably no. If Bryant were still on the team undoubtedly our win/loss records and draft strategies would have changed. Meaning most likely no Morgan, Crabtree or Bruce.
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BMore9ersfan:
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:
Morgan, Bryant and Crabtree (maybe).

Probably no. If Bryant were still on the team undoubtedly our win/loss records and draft strategies would have changed. Meaning most likely no Morgan, Crabtree or Bruce.

Obviously. It was just a ceteris paribus (all other things held constant) thing.
Imagine if Shaun Hill had a horrible accident and his throwing arm was torn off his body. Then, an advance race of aliens landed and replaced his missing arm with a bionic arm! Hill could then fire the ball the whole length of the field!

That would be cool. right? Right?

I'm sorry, that was just un-called for. I'm the a*****e in the room
Then we wouldn't have had to sign Chris Fodder i mean Francies.
Probably would of gotten another DUI.
Originally posted by AKfanster:
I'm sorry, that was just un-called for. I'm the a*****e in the room

Imagine if you werent the a*****e in the room
As I recall Bryant's behavior was somewhat erratic the year he was here (to say the least). If he was still here we'd have Bryant, Vernon Davis, and Michael Crabtree on the same team. That doesn't sound so great to me. Three mini TOs.
Imagine

Let's keep imagining.

Originally posted by AKfanster:
Imagine if Shaun Hill had a horrible accident and his throwing arm was torn off his body. Then, an advance race of aliens landed and replaced his missing arm with a bionic arm! Hill could then fire the ball the whole length of the field!

That would be cool. right? Right?

Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Imagine what would happen if this thread got locked...

let us pray...

Yeah, I can just imagine it. During games, he would be standing there on the sidelines crying to the OC, HC or anyone else who would listen to him about how the ball wasn't being thrown to him, and I mean literally crying. Then in his off time he might get tanked up again, hop into his Lambo, and maybe even kill someone this time. And of course, he could always pop positive again in a drug test and then get to go through the whole reinstatement thing again with Roger Goodell. Yeah, sweet, sweet imagines.
That would be a bad idea. What kind of question is that? The dude was and is an idiot. That's the one thing Nolan did rite, keep high character guys around. Besides we have enough talent at the position anyways, we have 2 big play WR's and Isaac Bruce, and Jason Hill, etc. Though that's not really the main point, Bryant is a moron, if were gonna start a why didn't we keep Bryant thread, let's start one for TO too.
I was talking to some guy about this at training camp.
we wouldn't have crabtree, hill, or possibly morgan
Share 49ersWebzone