Gore to Davis: "It's time to be a man"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I love me some Vernon!
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
vd's a douche

Indeed!
Originally posted by global_nomad:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=127850

I read that post after it was posted and it didnt have his comments in there when I read it. I cant triple check every post for his comments.

[ Edited by MadMartz on Aug 11, 2009 at 14:28:57 ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
vd's a douche

yup
Which is why Gore talked to him.
how many more years left on his contract?? If he doesn't produce this year, I say we get rid of him. Dude is bad for team morale. I'm willing to bet that at least half the team hates him.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=127850

Man, what is it with all you lock Nazi's? Yeah this was essentially covered in another post, but some people obviously have more to say. So, instead of a lock, why not just merge it with the other one? Heck, you have other threads that are still going on with 50, even 100 plus pages! Give the guy a break. Just a suggestion.
that's it, I want him OUTTA here.
Originally posted by MadMartz:
" I told them they should be happy I made them run because its extra work for us and a chance to get better."

This is what he said after his fight with a fellow teamate when Sing made the whole team run laps.

I didnt know running laps made you a better football player.

I think Vernon Davis lives in his own little world; and in that world, that statement actually makes some sort of sense. Not in our World, mind you, but it does in his world.
You guys apparently don't get sarcasm.

Originally posted by NickSh49:
You guys apparently don't get sarcasm.

Apparently you under estimate Vernon's Arrogance. I dont think it was sarcasm at all.
" I told them they should be happy I made them run because its extra work for us and a chance to get better."

This is what he said after his fight with a fellow teamate when Sing made the whole team run laps.

I didnt know running laps made you a better football player.

I'm sure that went over well with his teammates. Can't beat a sound argument. I bet your teammates will also be happy if you don't get any bone-head penalties this year.

I didnt know running laps made you a better football player.[ohlord]

I get what your saying here and I agree with it but I think that VD meant it in the terms of conditioning. At least I hope thats what he meant
I will forgive VD if he puts up pro bowl numbers
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
I will forgive VD if he puts up pro bowl numbers

13-16 pancakes?
Share 49ersWebzone