LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

Do you think the current poll on the home page shows desperation?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do you think the current poll on the home page shows desperation?

Morgan, Bruce, Hill, Zeigler, VD and Gore seem to be able to make plays just fine. I feel that we need to do something we haven't done in years to make a difference. Get after the f'n quarterback!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by RedAndGold4Life:
I feel that we need to do something we haven't done in years to make a difference. Get after the f'n quarterback!!!!!!!!!

A good offensive coordinator would help... especially one that stays for more than a season.

Maybe a solid o-line to protect that QB.

Receivers don't hurt either.

Originally posted by NickSh49:
I feel that we need to do something we haven't done in years to make a difference. Get after the f'n quarterback!!!!!!!!!

A good offensive coordinator would help... especially one that stays for more than a season.

this
  • BobS
  • Veteran
One good pass rusher makes a whole defense better, in my opinion the one position that would be worth over paying for. A pass rusher is as important to a defense as a QB is to an offense.
Originally posted by BobS:
One good pass rusher makes a whole defense better, in my opinion the one position that would be worth over paying for. A pass rusher is as important to a defense as a QB is to an offense.

Thats why I was hoping that Balmer could be an impact this year, but by the sounds of it, he's not doing so great in TC so far
  • evil
  • Veteran
A poll about a poll.

Should I make a poll about having polls about polls ?
I think its a fair opinion question
Originally posted by KRS-1:
A poll about a poll.

Should I make a poll about having polls about polls ?

Wth is wrong with some of you zoners? Bitter. Smart ass people like you are ridiculous.
Originally posted by NickSh49:

Agreed
Nope.

Share 49ersWebzone