LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 431 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. DALLAS COWBOYS GAMEDAY THREAD (PRESEASON)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
@ Crabtree who probably wishes he were playing this game.
If we win this game it will be good, If the Scoreboard goes down it will be GREAT
Originally posted by BigRon:
If we win this game it will be good, If the Scoreboard goes down it will be GREAT

Right on Jerry's head...

Do you think if it landed on Patrick Willis it would shatter to pieces?
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

Do you think if it landed on Patrick Willis it would shatter to pieces?

I think if it started to fall on Willis it would realize it was in big trouble and hang suspended in space, afraid of the consequences, defying the laws of physics.
Where's Hostler when you need him! His punt first offense would have decimated that scoreboard.

OK I really have to let that go.
I hope we blitz the hell out of dallas.

We also need to worry about Witten. I feel that he is going to have a big day against us, and Nate needs to hit him again.
I really want some sacks this game. And we need scoring drives against their first team.
go coffee!!
Originally posted by ads_2006:

We also need to worry about Witten. I feel that he is going to have a big day against us, and Nate needs to hit him again.

Seems like Witten is always open. He's a shifty b*****d.

I still don't think we are going to show many blitz or stunt packages until the regular season. That way the Tardinals won't have anything to gameplan against. Going into that game people will be focusing on the lack of pass-rush in the preseason, then we will sack Warner like 5 times, I hope. I could be wrong, of course.

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Seems like Witten is always open. He's a shifty b*****d.

I still don't think we are going to show many blitz or stunt packages until the regular season. That way the Tardinals won't have anything to gameplan against. Going into that game people will be focusing on the lack of pass-rush in the preseason, then we will sack Warner like 5 times, I hope. I could be wrong, of course.

Generally teams don't show their blitz or stunt packages for that very reason. It's nice to go into the season showing the unexpected. I'm sure Arizona is preparing for the blitz. The question is, can they stop it? I really would like to see the defense get some sacks without all the stunts.
One of the qbs needs to put together a touchdown drive. not one that ends in a field goal. we wont be able to run all day vs teams with good dlines like ny giants and dallas. got to keep the d honest and one of the qbs needs to grab this job. thats what im looking for. too bad crab wont get to make his homecoming appearance but oh well.
Our offensive line's colors will be shown against Dallas. We'll see how they hold up against Ware, Spencer and co.
Originally posted by adrenaline:
Our offensive line's colors will be shown against Dallas. We'll see how they hold up against Ware, Spencer and co.

I want us to go out and hit Ware in the mouth and sign him next year as a free agent.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by adrenaline:

I want us to go out and hit Ware in the mouth and sign him next year as a free agent.

i hate ware hopefully staley or another OL guy can knock him on his ass
Share 49ersWebzone