LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 224 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. DALLAS COWBOYS GAMEDAY THREAD (PRESEASON)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by backontop:
when is the game on NFL Network?

my guide says till sunday 1pm pt.
Originally posted by Dino:
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
I bet we will pass more cuz the Dallas secondary is suspect.

But our R-side of our O-line is suspect also.

Hill had over 300 yards passing last ear vs. dallas in the regular season. We will be able to run on their defense too. example, Ravens last year on that NFL Network game. I will be at this game, so I will get to watch us slam them in person.

We struggled in the redzone big time that game. Pissed me off... Move the ball down the field and have to settle for FG's.

We be punching it in on the ground ...... this time. Hate them Cowboys.
  • 5Timesfor49s
  • Info N/A
Anyone going to actually be at the game today. I'll be there around 4ish if anyone wants to meet up.
Beware of Ware!

I don't want to see this guy all over Hill tonight. We gotta ensure his safety, first and foremost.

Secondly, I won't be surprised if we get knocked around. The Cowboys are going to be pumped in their new crib and they're coming off of an impressive victory over the Titans in which they seemed to have no trouble moving the ball.

We need to control the line of scrimmage and in turn, the TOP with our power running game. I know it's just preseason but this has to be treated like a dress rehearsal.
GAME DAY BABYYYY!!! oh yeah what time is the game? lol
Hill has been to the red zone twice (three times?) and hasn't scored yet. Come on dude, get the ball across the f**king goal-line.
Originally posted by Method:
Hill has been to the red zone twice (three times?) and hasn't scored yet. Come on dude, get the ball across the f**king goal-line.

lol, what up Method.

C'mon you know that was PI!

Be in the chat today dude.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by Method:

lol, what up Method.

C'mon you know that was PI!

Be in the chat today dude.

I'll try. I got work till 6:30 though
Are the niners wearing the away uni's?
I wanna see some pass rush today. Third preseason game, time for someone to step up. Willis is back in the line-up, I think Ray-mac is playing??? We need to get sacks today. I need to see something out of the Wide-outs today as well!!

CBS, FOX, and NFL Network arent showing the game tonight at 5.
the charger falcons game is on CBS at 5
and 49ers total access is on at 5 on FOX but thats only a 30 minute show.
and on NFL Network its showing NFL Football Follies.
Originally posted by jays9ers:
I wanna see some pass rush today. Third preseason game, time for someone to step up. Willis is back in the line-up, I think Ray-mac is playing??? We need to get sacks today. I need to see something out of the Wide-outs today as well!!

Read in the paper, we are not going to blitz (alot or run different packages) today.
[ Edited by ads_2006 on Aug 29, 2009 at 10:31 AM ]
Originally posted by Envy:
its more of a rant tna anything but....

I HATE THE COWBOYS

Whether its preseason, during the season or post-season, beating the Cowboys is always satisfying. Jones did again what he did in the 90s: run off a great coach and bring in a medicore coach he could control. The results will end up being the same.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Are the niners wearing the away uni's?

of course we are, first time we get to see them play in the new ones
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by jays9ers:

Read in the paper, we are not going to blitz (alot or run different packages) today.

That equals more complaining about lack of pass rush.
Share 49ersWebzone