LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. DALLAS COWBOYS GAMEDAY THREAD (PRESEASON)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49erWill:
As soon as the game is over please take all talk about the game to the offense and defense analysis threads...

dude
As soon as the game is over please take all talk about the game to the offense and defense analysis threads...

Im starting to wonder if Kory Sheets is better than Glenn Coffee???
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by strickac:
Originally posted by TRAVELER_9ER:
Does anyone believe that the long sleeves that Davis is wearing is helping his passing

Doesn't he look like he should be playing in Green Bay in december? Maybe he forgot he was playing in Dallas, in a stadium, in the summer.

You guys obviously haven't ever taken a fall on that field turf crap. It sheers your skin off like grated cheese.

I have and every player on the field tonight has too, yet Davis is the only only going out there in a turtle neck, long sleeves, and ski gloves.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by mayo63:
Nate is going to be our Tom Brady.

Come on, Mayo. Tom Brady?

Please, let's not cheapen what Nate Davis has done by talking about Hall of Fame b$%*#hit.

He has played well despite 1st 2nd 3rd string arguments or whatever.

... Oh, and Sheets can play too.

I'm not. He played well. No doubt. At the same time, you have to admit, he was very lucky on the INT dropped and the pass interference. So, everything has to be in perspective.

The name of Tom Brady should not be used. Nobody is Tom Brady.
Both Davis and Sheets can play this game.

Don't cheapen what they have done by sarcastically talking about the preseason. They can play, and they should both make the team.

Boone can't. Unfortunately he is garbage.
I know its 3rd string, but davis looks so much better than the 3rd string d he is playing against.

You telling me I gotta leave?!?
  • carl
  • Veteran

[ Edited by carl on Aug 29, 2009 at 8:03 PM ]
Nate is looking great.

Both Davis and Sheets can play this game.

Don't cheapen what they have done by sarcastically talking about the preseason. They can play, and they should both make the team.

Boone can't. Unfortunately he is garbage.

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
But I want to analyze the offense and defense in the same thread.

Evil mods
I think it's safe to say cut Damon Huard and keep Kory Sheets and obviously Nate Davis is our 3rd, maybe backup QB and could be starting at some point this season.
Originally posted by mayo63:
Nate is going to be our Tom Brady.

Come on, Mayo. Tom Brady?

Please, let's not cheapen what Nate Davis has done by talking about Hall of Fame b$%*#hit.

He has played well despite 1st 2nd 3rd string arguments or whatever.

... Oh, and Sheets can play too.

I'm not. He played well. No doubt. At the same time, you have to admit, he was very lucky on the INT dropped and the pass interference. So, everything has to be in perspective.

The name of Tom Brady should not be used. Nobody is Tom Brady.

Romo is. That's what the commentators are saying.
Does the preseason have a playoffs? If it does we are the number 1 seed and have first round bye and homefield advantage throughout.
Share 49ersWebzone