LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (PRESEASON)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TJA85:
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Fail
  • TJA85
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TJA85:
Fail
Epic Fail
Dumb Dumb Dumb
Mike Nolan has class.
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by MydeekHertzer:
it should be whoever has had the best camp... which is............. alex smith

Dude, its been pretty damn close....

That is his point. Alex Smith has not seen or thrown the ball for approx 1.5 seasons due to injuries. But yet, now fully healthy, he is showing neck and neck with Q.B. Hill.

That is pretty dang impressive right there alone to miss 1.5 seasons and show neck and neck with Q.B. Hill who has been playing all during that same period.

Bottom Line: even with all that missed time Alex has already caught up to Hill!
What are the odds Smith "accidentally" hits nolan with the football the first chance he gets?
Originally posted by fister30:
What are the odds Smith "accidentally" hits nolan with the football the first chance he gets?

LOL.....Dat's what weez talk'en about's!
Originally posted by BigMar:

That is his point. Alex Smith has not seen or thrown the ball for approx 1.5 seasons due to injuries. But yet, now fully healthy, he is showing neck and neck with Q.B. Hill.

That is pretty dang impressive right there alone to miss 1.5 seasons and show neck and neck with Q.B. Hill who has been playing all during that same period.

I really want to see his progression skills -- if they've improved. That was one of his follies. He could think too much and cause a turnover or something.
Originally posted by BigMar:

Practice yes. Real games........that is yet to be seen.
  • 49ers41510
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by 49ERGUY:
Originally posted by abowers1984:
Its already been decided... Hill is starting.

LINK......LINK......LINK............WINK

I don't have a link by on sports central on csn (or maybe fsn) they said he 49ers have released there depth chart and shaun hill is the starter but I haven't seen anything online about it

Originally posted by 49ers41510:
Originally posted by 49ERGUY:
Originally posted by abowers1984:
Its already been decided... Hill is starting.

LINK......LINK......LINK............WINK

I don't have a link by on sports central on csn (or maybe fsn) they said he 49ers have released there depth chart and shaun hill is the starter but I haven't seen anything online about it

in that case it is probably just a bunch of overreactions on the medias part. Maybe they released the depth chart for the first preseason game in which Hill(maybe Hill don't know didn't see this so called story) will start
Lets not get too excited about preseason! Remember its just preaseason. Last year when I was watching the Bears and Niners in the first preaseason game and we were kicking ass. I wasnt used to so much offense but it didnt work out in the regular season.
whos down 2 go 2 dave and busters 2 watch the game
Hill should be the starter. No question. When he does something in a game situation to lose his job, then give smith a shot. But as of now, it's Hills job to lose.
Originally posted by pelos21:
Lets not get too excited about preseason! Remember its just preaseason. Last year when I was watching the Bears and Niners in the first preaseason game and we were kicking ass. I wasnt used to so much offense but it didnt work out in the regular season.

3 letters killed any chances of a winning season. Can you guess what those letters are?

J T O
Share 49ersWebzone