There are 207 users in the forums

NFL Live's Mark and Tedy Both picked us to win the Vikings game.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Nabisko
  • Info N/A
Hell yeah!! It's about damn time we get respect!! Mark and Tedy just gave us the win in the Vikings game and called Patrick Willis a BEAST!! They also mentioned that Hill is 9-3 as a starter and said he has done it quietly. Guess it isn't quiet anymore! What do you guys think?
[ Edited by Nabisko on Sep 25, 2009 at 1:28 PM ]
just saw that. i thought they were going to talk about the hill in the practice facility
  • Nabisko
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
just saw that. i thought they were going to talk about the hill in the practice facility

They are going to cover that on Sunday.
Who cares. Just win the game on the field.
Originally posted by Schulzy:

x2

do threads have to be made every single time someone picks us to win/lose?
[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Sep 25, 2009 at 1:40 PM ]
they need a section on the board that deals with what national media says or doesn't say.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

x2

yes!

x2

I think because the 49ers have been cellar dwellars for so long, some attention starved fans are happy anytime someone makes a positive reference. No offense to those who are happy that we are picked to win. I honestly could care less. The only thing that matters to me is a strong effort and a victory on Sunday.
Infact all they did was talk about our defense, Clements and Willis. They completely ignored Minn. It was refreshing.
We are going to get some major national recognition if we beat Favre and Peterson. They will be on our nuts again.

x2

It's been a llllooooonnnnggggggg time since we've gotten any type of props. If dude wants to make a post about analyst giving us propers, so be it.

Hey Nabisko, enjoy the ride man - where ever it may lead. I know I am.
[ Edited by ObePwnD on Sep 25, 2009 at 1:56 PM ]
  • Nabisko
  • Info N/A
Just a FYI guys and I was shocked to say the least is all. They actially picked us against the Farve. The MEDIA picked us against Farve. I usually don't give a s**t about what they say and predict. For the most part they are full of s**t and are no more insightful (for the most part) than me and my drunk friends BSing around the table at the Sports Bar. I just thought it was interesting considering that they are always all over Farve's nuts.
  • Nabisko
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by 49erfan3252:

x2

yes!

For you guys I will anytime.. I always enjoy the optimism from you guys..
It will probably be a close game either way, so it's not an outrage pick at all. It sure would be nice to go 3-0.
NFL live also mentioned that Percy Harvin is suffering from migranes and is listed as questionable for sunday's game.
Share 49ersWebzone