Shop Find 49ers gear online

I call shenanigans!
grrrrr is this legit or noT!! lol
Originally posted by Youngone:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by Juniorminime:
Originally posted by MadMartz:
This is killing me....can someone please confirm it.....

A bunch of us have confirmed the report.

are there any other source beside NFL Network ticker?

somethings fishy. The matt's don't know anything and word would have spread on various websites by now.

LOL just because a beat writer doesn't have the news...lol

Well it makes no since. The 49ers have a policy that they don't release "signings" until the player is there at team headquarters and the Matt's would know if he was there.

This makes no sense, the report, if true would read "agreed to terms" not signed. If he was signed the beat reporters would have been one of the first to break it. It must be a typo for glenn coffee.
First Mullin dont take stuff so personal, once your on for a while you will go thick skin. I guess you did see it so with that, my apologies

somethings fishy. The matt's don't know anything and word would have spread on various websites by now.

Well it makes no since. The 49ers have a policy that they don't release "signings" until the player is there at team headquarters and the Matt's would know if he was there.

This makes no sense, the report, if true would read "agreed to terms" not signed. If he was signed the beat reporters would have been one of the first to break it. It must be a typo for glenn coffee.

plus this thread was started 45 minutes ago. It takes only minutes for press releases to be published on various sports websites.
  • ddc58
  • Info N/A
just tweeted Rich Eisen....
That's it I cant wait anymore I'm calling Crabtree to confirm this...

plus this thread was started 45 minutes ago. It takes only minutes for press releases to be published on various sports websites.

this website was updated 20 minutes ago and nothing about Crabtree :

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/morenews;_ylt=AkP2jqGd8xGryC7iSbmXXKZDubYF

once again I'm calling bull s**t and bad reporting from NFLN
  • ddc58
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
That's it I cant wait anymore I'm calling Crabtree to confirm this...

LOL!

This especially since Crabtree is the hot news item.

Originally posted by ddc58:

Just set up a Twitter acct...how do I uh...tweet...someone? I added MM...thought Id shoot him a tweet...twit...whatever!

let us know if he says anything...
I really hope this is true for a few reasons, one is the few experts on here saying he would not sign until this guys signs and that guy signs and Crabs wouldnt sign before them. I love when people look stupid. I can be good at it, at times. People really like to hear themselves talk (type).
This is weird. You would think if he signed it would be splatered all over espn.
First post on this site, from a 49er fan in NJ. I must say, I'm completely unable to focus at work because of the Crabtree news. Really hope the info is confirmed or denied soon; I have zero productivity right now
Originally posted by Genius1310:

Just set up a Twitter acct...how do I uh...tweet...someone? I added MM...thought Id shoot him a tweet...twit...whatever!

people already told Maiocco from facebook, I'm sure he's working on it.
Share 49ersWebzone