There are 266 users in the forums

Can Catching The Ball Be Taught?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by oldman9er:
I think some people have natural hands for football, and some do not. Unsaid player has decent hands and can work on his focus, hand placement, and tracking the ball. I don't think we'll ever confuse his hands with Chris Carter's, but most of the dropsies can be eliminated.

Yea carter did have solid hands
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Not to Vernon Davis..................
Originally posted by susweel:
Not to Vernon Davis..................

lol yea V.D cant catch... but everyone can catch V.D
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I call it the ghost sack, it is where Jim Everett lays down feeling the rushPhantom Sack

The play is at the 40 second mark

I googled the Lloyd duck just to make sure it was real, I have had NFL Sunday ticket
and have watched almost every minute of 49er games for 10 years. That was so epic I figured I would have remembered the play from either a game or Sportscenter.

[ Edited by BobS on Jul 30, 2009 at 18:36:21 ]
Originally posted by NINERMINER49:
Originally posted by oldman9er:
I think some people have natural hands for football, and some do not. Unsaid player has decent hands and can work on his focus, hand placement, and tracking the ball. I don't think we'll ever confuse his hands with Chris Carter's, but most of the dropsies can be eliminated.

Yea carter did have solid hands

the guy had hands of glue
Originally posted by global_nomad:

Originally posted by BobS:
I call it the ghost sack, it is where Jim Everett lays down feeling the rushPhantom Sack

The play is at the 40 second mark

I googled the Lloyd duck just to make sure it was real, I have had NFL Sunday ticket
and have watched almost every minute of 49er games for 10 years. That was so epic I figured I would have remembered the play from either a game or Sportscenter.

Man I miss having a pass rush
Share 49ersWebzone