LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 275 users in the forums

Does anybody believe that our pass rush is any better?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
I created this thread a couple months ago while I was living in Spain. I can't believe what we saw today. Apparently they were telling the truth when they said they were playing "vanilla". I am very impressed with Parys and Justin Smith. Still disapointed with Manny though. Good to see us knock around Warner! Go 9ers!!!!!!

I was very impressed today too! It was like a dream. This is how I thought we would come out week 1, but I feel this way at the start of every season. Props to Parys, and the D as a whole!
the pass rush performed against one of the best pass offenses in the league. I say it was more than serviceable
  • B650
  • Veteran
Yeah, Warner looked beat up. Payback.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
the pass rush performed against one of the best pass offenses in the league. I say it was more than serviceable

The only thing is though, as good as Parys and J-Smooth, and Co. were today, it was against a not so good O-Line in Zona, it's gonna be real interesting to see what happens wit our D up in da Twin Cities week 3, wit McKennie, Hutch, and Co.
Originally posted by waiting4number6:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

The only thing is though, as good as Parys and J-Smooth, and Co. were today, it was against a not so good O-Line in Zona, it's gonna be real interesting to see what happens wit our D up in da Twin Cities week 3, wit McKennie, Hutch, and Co.

It's a start
Share 49ersWebzone