There are 209 users in the forums

Does anybody believe that our pass rush is any better?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Has anyone seen our pass rush this year?

Yes, on a milk carton in Safeway.

If anyone watched the Dallas game, there were a few plays where Romo had
at least 5 to 8 seconds with no one near him. On one, he had so much time I think
it through his timing off and he missed his receiver badly.

Hey, maybe that could be our new ploy. We could call it the "un-rush".

bring back TBC and his helicopter spin move
The team and some fan's want you to believe that "pressure" is more important than "sacks".

Why?

Because for the last decade+ the 9ers have been sickly in getting "sacks" and "intereceptions"..... but simply because the team got some pre-season intereceptions those Fan's and the team want you to overlook the fact that they STILL CAN"T SACK THE Q.B.!
Originally posted by socalniner:
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Has anyone seen our pass rush this year?

Yes, on a milk carton in Safeway.

If anyone watched the Dallas game, there were a few plays where Romo had
at least 5 to 8 seconds with no one near him. On one, he had so much time I think
it through his timing off and he missed his receiver badly.

Hey, maybe that could be our new ploy. We could call it the "un-rush".

bring back TBC and his helicopter spin move

I can't believe that Manny Lawson has NO other pass rush move other than trying to run over (LOL) or run around somebody. Manny has no counter move, period!
Originally posted by BigMar:
The team and some fan's want you to believe that "pressure" is more important than "sacks".

Why?

Because for the last decade+ the 9ers have been sickly in getting "sacks" and "intereceptions"..... but simply because the team got some pre-season intereceptions those Fan's and the team want you to overlook the fact that they STILL CAN"T SACK THE Q.B.!

yup cause you know more than the entire team and the entire coaching staff. IF you are so great at the game of football and you know so much, what team are you coaching again? Ahhh yea I thought so
Originally posted by backontop:

Why?

yup cause you know more than the entire team and the entire coaching staff. IF you are so great at the game of football and you know so much, what team are you coaching again? Ahhh yea I thought so

Interesting....you have "thoughts"?

Why?

yes but when I have a "thought" I don't create a thread just because it is a "thought"

Why?

yes but when I have a "thought" I don't create a thread just because it is a "thought"

Well here, use your "thoughts" on this....

Fred Dean = Sack Master = 9ers Super Bowl

Charles Haley = Sack Master = 9ers Super Bowl

Charles Haley = Sack Master = Dallas Super Bowl

Why?

so your saying that Fred Dean and Charles Haley won those Superbowls all by themselves
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
I see BigMar has poisoned another message board.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I do

But then again I also believe the Santa, the easter bunny and the tooth ferry. And I also just sent all my information to this Nigerien prince that emailed me so he can deposit 5 million in my back account.

Originally posted by FL9er:

Actully, what they see is what you are trying to do....you sure are a swell guy.
Originally posted by FL9er:

looks like BigMar has a reputation for his "thoughts" that extend beyond NT and 49erswebzone

Why?

so your saying that Fred Dean and Charles Haley won those Superbowls all by themselves

No, you are saying that.

Clearly, what I am implying is that Dean & Haley were KEY elements to winning playoff and superbowl games as they could "consistanly" change the course of the games by producing >>>>SACKS.

Getting the picture?
Manusky isn't stupid. He is not going to give anything way. They have not tried any stunts and haven't rushed more than 4 or 5 at a time. Wait until the season opener to make your assessments
nope
Share 49ersWebzone