There are 270 users in the forums

NFL Mic'd up (Ravens vs. 49ers 2007)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Ray Lewis and Arnaz Battle will be mic'd up, next on NFL Network.
Yup just caught it.ITs on now.
maybe it was me,

but nolan kept telling the d-coordinators what they needed to call

f**king nolan
  • SamSkee415Niner
  • Info N/A
Is there anywhere else online where I can watch it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fFSvNXhkH4
I was at that game . . . beautiful day . . . ugly offense.
Wasn't that the game where Nolan found out afterward that the Ravens were mostly worried about Lelie and then he was only on the field for like 2 plays?

Sigh.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Love how Ray Lewis, Derek Mason and Ed Reed were proud to walk down the tunnel, with Ray Lewis saying "legends walk through here", Derek Mason "Montana, Young, oh my god". Ray Lewis was happy to be playing at Candlestick, saying, it was his dream to play here.

On a side note, I love Manusky, I think hes gonna be a HC in this league one day.
  • SamSkee415Niner
  • Info N/A
Right on pupsingh! I remember that game.
  • THEBESTEVER
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by ads_2006:
maybe it was me,

but nolan kept telling the d-coordinators what they needed to call

f**king nolan

Just not you, I notice the same BS, I wishing he would shut the F%ck up. Also he didn't at all seem to get the players attention

• THEBESTEVER
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Love how Ray Lewis, Derek Mason and Ed Reed were proud to walk down the tunnel, with Ray Lewis saying "legends walk through here", Derek Mason "Montana, Young, oh my god". Ray Lewis was happy to be playing at Candlestick, saying, it was his dream to play here.

On a side note, I love Manusky, I think hes gonna be a HC in this league one day.

Niner have to bring back that winning way....superbowl baby!

Yeah it was awesome to see those guys show some respect since they are greats themselves. Maybe they could help explain this to some of our younger players since Bruce was quoted saying he was surprised how little the new guys know and respect Niner history.
I was at this game, its sh@#ty i had to see that again.

This made me most proud about being a niner fan. More than anything the niners did that game lol
Didnt like how Norris is supposed to be this awesome blocker-but constantly was discarded by Lewis, Scott, and Suggs.
Share 49ersWebzone