LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 252 users in the forums

Guess Crabtree's Rookie Year Stats

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Fifty catches and 750 yards, if he shows up to camp.
Without a holdout I only pegged him for about 3 - 400 yards in his rookie year. With a hold out he may struggle to get much over 200.

Rookie receivers dont seem to set the world on fire, and rookie receivers coming back from an injury and having a possibly extensive holdout, not to mention reasonable strength already in that position, hmm.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Think about your numbers. If Crabtree catches 49 balls for 927 yards, he will pick up 18.92 yard/catch.

Last year, here were the stats for yards per catch for the NFL's best.

Steve Smith- 18.2
Calvin Johnson- 17.1
Greg Jennings- 16.2
Roddy White- 15.7
TO- 15.2
Antonio Bryant- 15.0
Larry Fitzgerald- 14.9
Randy Moss- 14.6
Andre Johnson- 13.7

It is completely unrealistic for Crabtree, as a rookie, and in our offensive system, to gain 18.92 yards a catch.

Look for Crabtree to have 30 catches for 440 yards (a bit less than 15.0 yards/catch), and 3 TD's.

I did think about those numbers

they are Jerry Rice's rookie stats

lol

and you guys call yourselves fans

6 catches for 72 yards, no TDs.
If he continues to miss valuable time on the field with his teammates, his stats this year won't be good at all. He's already missed all of OTAS, rookie camp, and offseason conditioning sessions so the time is NOW to get out on the field and learn this offense. He's well behind the other WRs now in terms of knowledge of the system so he needs training camp more than any other player on our roster. Although our first practice isn't until Saturday, rookies and selected vets are still going to be in the classroom learning this offense, so Crabtree should be there too. If he really wants to make an impact on this team and be successful, he must have his agent move quickly to insure that he gets into camp NOW!
14 receptions
228 yards
2 TDs

(in his 1st game)
1 catch

11 tds

no that is not a typo
500 yds max.

Maybe 2-3 touchdowns.
  • KarlMoats
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
I'm going to say

49 receptions
927 yards
3 touchdowns

No way he gets 927 yards. Contract holdout. No QB. No chance...
0 unless he signs a contract. his agent is replacing drew rosenhaus as the biggest douche in the sports world

Ill go out on a limb and say..

44rec 622 yds 5tds thats 14.1/catch

he does all that while coming in on very few series for most of the first half of season, then getting worked in and cracking the starting line up by around week 10. He finishishes the last qt (4gms) of the season with a 5rec 109yd 1td game and a 9rec 125yd 2td gm

[ Edited by 49ersnum1 on Jul 28, 2009 at 13:38:14 ]
  • Dino
  • Veteran
30 Catches
350 Yards
2 TDs
I'm not expecting that much all things considered.

35 Catches
400 Yards
1 or 2 TDs
26 catches

290 yds rec

1 TD
Originally posted by Dino:
30 Catches
350 Yards
2 TDs
Share 49ersWebzone