LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 381 users in the forums

MM onKNBR in a couple mins

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Don't give in. NEVER pay a player more than he's worth. #10 = #10 not #5.

Fawk that. Dude, you didn't even run in the combine and you want top 5 money?

It would be STOOOOPID to pay him top 5 money. Can anyone definitively say that he has completely recovered from his injury and he will blow-up at the next level?

If so lemme use that crystal ball on some stocks I'm looking at.

Exactly!!!

Part of me wants to believe that the agents are filling their heads with loads of crap, cause they need to get paid too. But then again some of these players ego's are out of this world and think that once they step onto the field they are just gonna set the world on fire!!

Freaking Crabtree better produce this year or show he has the potential to be good in this league or this place is gonna lose it once again!!!
man im starting to see a repeat of TO, i hope this is the only diva s**t he pulls on us, but it could be signs of things to come. I hope he don't become a player we would be glad to get rid of when his contract up, but he shouldn't be getting more than 5mil a year IMO.

[ Edited by PRIMETIME21 on Jul 27, 2009 at 17:22:44 ]
this is where the NFL is flawed big time, no way guys like stafford should come into the league and be making more than tom brady, the rookie system is a joke BIG TIME.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
this is where the NFL is flawed big time, no way guys like stafford should come into the league and be making more than tom brady, the rookie system is a joke BIG TIME.

This is all very sad but I don't think it will ever change. The NFLPA will never let it change.
What else is mm saying? anything about the qbs? and if thats true sing better give him the dog house treatment if/when he signs and i hope nobody on the team speaks to his punk ass. crabtree is f**king stupid.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

If they don't do something about it soon this league is going to find itself in big financial trouble. On one hand I can't blame the kids for getting what they can. Worth it or not, they're getting what the market will pay. On the other hand, it's crazy that totally unproven players are walking away with $50 million guaranteed.
Pay the dude #5 money. Dude is fashion fo sho!
3 letters

DHB !!
Originally posted by Genius1310:
Matt Maiocco...talking Michael Vick right now

Who cares about Michael Vick!
Crabs needs more cash to fill up his Prada manbags.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Here I'll do his contract for him:

1st year - $225,000

2nd year - $250,000

3rd year - $250,000

4th year - $500,000

5th year - $500,000

If he doesn't suck by this time then:

6th year - $49 million

Problem solved!!!

So there you go I got you a $50.7 million dollar contract!!! No need to thank me!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:

1st year - $225,000

2nd year - $250,000

3rd year - $250,000

4th year - $500,000

5th year - $500,000

6th year - $49 million

Problem solved!!!

So there you go I got you a $50.7 million dollar contract!!! No need to thank me!!!

BRILLIANT!@!! LOL Damn crabs we coulda used you. Ah well Morgan and Hill FTW!!! Im even more excited about Morgan now. Hes going to see an incredible amount of time and Hill wont get lost in the shuffle. Hill in the slot with Jones and Morgan on either side. Young, fast, strong playmakers. Who said we need Crabs?
Matt Maiocco Interview - Part 1 (07/27)
Matt Maiocco Interview - Part 2

[ Edited by PTulini on Jul 27, 2009 at 17:48:11 ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ruthless49er:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

1st year - $225,000

2nd year - $250,000

3rd year - $250,000

4th year - $500,000

5th year - $500,000

6th year - $49 million

Problem solved!!!

BRILLIANT!@!! LOL Damn crabs we coulda used you. Ah well Morgan and Hill FTW!!! Im even more excited about Morgan now. Hes going to see an incredible amount of time and Hill wont get lost in the shuffle. Hill in the slot with Jones and Morgan on either side. Young, fast, strong playmakers. Who said we need Crabs?

I don't need Crabs, I'm fine with VD!!!
I dont want to jump the gun and buy into all the rumors, as tempting as it is, but if it's true he can rot on the bench all season for all I care.

Does anyone know what the worst case scenerio is? What if the Niners said, "fine, sit out the season then" What would happen the next year? Is he a FA? What rights do the Niners have?

P.S - Ralph the Mouth gives the worst interviews in the world. You bring on MM to spend a whole segment talking about Vick. What an idiot!

[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Jul 27, 2009 at 17:55:36 ]
Share 49ersWebzone