There are 172 users in the forums

49ers full broadcasts of 5 Super Bowls to be released on DVD August 25

Shop Find 49ers gear online
CELEBRATE THE CITY BY THE BAY'S "GOLDEN" YEARS WITH WARNER HOME VIDEO'S RELEASE OF NFL SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS FIVE GREATEST GAMES: SUPER BOWL VICTORIES ON DVD AUGUST 25, 2009

Relive great moments in Niners History with all five Super Bowl games in their original broadcast format.

WHV Press Release: Warner Home Video (WHV) and NFL Films bring you their A-game with the release of NFL San Francisco 49ers Five Greatest Games: Super Bowl Victories. The five-disc collector's set includes the original network broadcasts of every San Francisco 49ers Super Bowl game on DVD for the first time. NFL San Francisco 49ers Five Greatest Games: Super Bowl Victories will be available for $39.92 SRP and will hit stores on August 25, 2009, in time for Niners fans to gear up for the 2009 season.

The San Francisco 49ers have produced many of the greatest moments in NFL history and now, for the first time, Niners buffs can relive the moments that made them into the fans they are today. Watch as NFL hero Jerry Rice leads the 49ers to the most points in Super Bowl history and Joe Montana earns three MVP awards. Marvel as Steve Young emerges to set an all-time high of six Super Bowl touchdown passes and offensive innovator Bill Walsh coaches his team to an incredible comeback victory in his final game.

"WHV is thrilled to offer Niners fans a DVD collection containing the original network broadcasts of each of the five 49ers Super Bowl victories," said Don Polite, Executive Director, Partner Brands Marketing, Warner Home Video. "As the 2009 season draws near, 49ers fans can reflect on the glory days in San Francisco while looking forward to the future."

DVD Features Include:
Super Bowl XVI – January 24, 1982 – 49ers: 26, Bengals: 21
Super Bowl XIX – January 20, 1985 – 49ers: 38, Dolphins: 16
Super Bowl XXIII –January 22, 1989 – 49ers: 20, Bengals: 16
Super Bowl XXIV – January 28, 1990 – 49ers: 55, Broncos: 10
Super Bowl XXIX – January 29, 1995 – 49ers: 49, Chargers: 26

Pre-order Now: San Francisco 49ers - 5 Greatest Games: Super Bowl Victories
Thx!!!
A screaming deal for only $39.92.
I've been waiting years for this!
Just ordered it. Can't wait. I've got all of 'em on VHS, but this will be great to have all on one DVD. Awesome. All of this coincides with the start of a new season. Man, hope springs eternal. Let's go Niners.
Awesome, ill be watching on my new 42 inch tv. cant wait until it comes out.
finally!!! we had them all taped but they were stolen because we had a pizza place and we had some of our videos there to watch sometimes and when some b*****ds robbed us they stole the niner supserbowls these DVD's will be better quality so i guess it was worth the wait
Originally posted by 9erlover:
Just ordered it. Can't wait. I've got all of 'em on VHS, but this will be great to have all on one DVD. Awesome. All of this coincides with the start of a new season. Man, hope springs eternal. Let's go Niners.

It looks like its on 5 seperate DVDs.

I'm hoping these are the full, actual TV broadcasts, not the NFL films TV broadcasts. I've got a 49ers DVD that said it came with the actual broadcast of the 81 Championship game, but it was the NFL films version with the players cutting in and the radio broadcast.

I want the games as they were shown on TV.
Originally posted by linkboy:
I'm hoping these are the full, actual TV broadcasts, not the NFL films TV broadcasts. I've got a 49ers DVD that said it came with the actual broadcast of the 81 Championship game, but it was the NFL films version with the players cutting in and the radio broadcast.

I want the games as they were shown on TV.

With out the commercials or with? Lol id prefer without. But some of the sweetest commercials are shown during the superbowl! Its about time this hit the stores
August 25th! f**kin awesome
just ordered mine!
Blu Ray?
  • 49erFrank
  • Info N/A
Thank God, my son can't get enough of the 49er complete history DVD. He makes me watch it with him like 3 times a week, I'm really surprised because he's only four years old and the first hour is mostly Black and white...even I get bored watching it sometimes. Now we have some variety to watch.
Share 49ersWebzone